Nathan Drake "Uncharted" PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snowontheweb

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Would love to see a Good quality Premium Format of Nathan Drake. You could create a lot of different ideas for poses. A lot of things come to mind when I think about this. Dirty/weathered clothes/scarf from the desert in part 3 etc. What do you guys think? There is a huge fan base for Mr. Drake and the sales of the games speak for themselves!

Q.
Will you be doing UNCHARTED collectibles? Best game ever and no collectibles :(
A.
UNCHARTED is a great game, especially part 2, but the character is kinda generic, no?

My gosh, how terrible of them to say. I would not only buy Drake, but would love a Chloe (my favorite), Elena and Sully, too.

They say stuff like that and then try to release a Rick O Connell Mummy PF. :lol

:exactly: I think Drake has more style then ALOT of other characters. . .First one that comes to mind is Duke. Love that statue and even have it on PO but hes just blue jeans and a red tank. SS could do miracles with Drake from any game and id look great!

Ouch. I feel COD easily beats out Uncharted. They do the same thing in EVERY SINGLE GAME. At least Uncharted changes it up and gives us something fresh everytime.

Back