Natedog's figure bashes and customs - Deathstar Diorama=Complete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Natedog's figure bashes and customs - What a piece of junk pg55

Impressive wishlist, I started a Starkiller, Ahsoka (Rebels) and Revan sculpt.
Hope I can finish this figures.

Amazing work, especially on the Y-Wing. Good stuff man.

Haha, I love that Tie fighter picture. R3-S6 also looks great!

Haha, that goes hand in hand with Lopie's TIE balloon.

BTW, Great looking astromech too Nate. Nice touch adding the lights.

Ha ha. That's classic. Where in the H*** did you get those miniatures? That's sick.

Thanks! its fun and a little different.

Ha ha. That's classic. Where in the H*** did you get those miniatures? That's sick.
They come with the Bandai 1/72 models. You get a sitting and a standing so I have a bunch of them now.
Vader
Tie pilots
X-wing pilots
A/B-wing pilots
R2 Astromechs
R5 Astromechs

^
^
whoa-300x223.jpg

Thanks gang! Its coming along. Been wanting this guy for a long time and doesn't look like anyone is going to make him so I'll make my own. However given my track record an official release announcement of this guy should be imminent, so you're all welcome! :lol

Duane:
Most of the work is done in Sculptris. Its free and pretty easy to use. I'm new to the 3D world and I have a lot to learn. Not even sure this will be printable when finished.

Thanks gang! Its coming along. Been wanting this guy for a long time and doesn't look like anyone is going to make him so I'll make my own. However given my track record an official release announcement of this guy should be imminent, so you're all welcome! :lol

Duane:
Most of the work is done in Sculptris. Its free and pretty easy to use. I'm new to the 3D world and I have a lot to learn. Not even sure this will be printable when finished.

Depends on the printer to an extent. I might make the horns separate pieces.

Ok cool. I too have getting into 3D stuff as well. I'm familiar with & have been playing with sculptress myself. It's fun & interesting but I would really like to look into tinkering with something less watered down….i.e zbrush,etc. Been pleased with the things I've done but like you, still have lots to learn. With the time constraints I'm dealing with, it's more productive for me doing it the old fashioned way. Not to mention that little bit of freedom away from a monitor,lol.

Back