Narin's Death Warrior Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear that! What a great kit. Too bad it's a recast, and not very well made one, by the looks of it. One of these days an original will turn up, but not for that price, I'm afraid! :monkey2

My Predator/Horse Alien kit came in a huge color box, with all the Art Storm stickers on it, etc. Some guy was selling the one I bought and a pre-painted edition on consignment. He wanted like $480 or something for the pre-painted one, but that was more than I wanted to spend. Besides, I liked the unpainted kit, which comes with detailed instructions for an original repaint by Takeya himself (in Japanese, naturally!). I paid about $300 for it.

All the castings are super-clean polystone, and there are also some white metal parts included. The base is a transluscent yellow-orange resin and is larger than the one on ebay. It's really a gorgeous kit and I can't wait till I have time to get started on it.

I think the only time I've ever seen that Machiko kit not as a recast, it was around $230... though I'd be willing to pay that now.

I'd love to see pics of that box art, and that base sounds AWESOME. You should take some pics before you paint it and show all of us. If I remember right, I saw the same kit on ebay about, maaaaybe 2 years ago, next to a coke can... which it ****ing towered over.

I think the only time I've ever seen that Machiko kit not as a recast, it was around $230... though I'd be willing to pay that now.

I'd love to see pics of that box art, and that base sounds AWESOME. You should take some pics before you paint it and show all of us. If I remember right, I saw the same kit on ebay about, maaaaybe 2 years ago, next to a coke can... which it ****ing towered over.

No problem! I was actually thinking of posting some pics of it, but didn't know if anyone would be interested in seeing an unpainted kit or not. The box art is really nice, too,. I'll take a few pics of that as well.

Back