Narin Berserker Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooooh nice! I am considering this piece. Let me know how it is bud and I may have to purchase one of my own ;)

I also have the SS bad blood.. It's pretty cool. The sculpt is amazing of course and the paint apps are pretty good for being mass produced. You will be happy with it. I recently got lucky and found an original Narin bad blood. The base is sign by Narin and its #37. Can't wait to get it painted! I also got a death warrior, hellbreed and king and queen to get painted..

I also have the SS bad blood.. It's pretty cool. The sculpt is amazing of course and the paint apps are pretty good for being mass produced. You will be happy with it. I recently got lucky and found an original Narin bad blood. The base is sign by Narin and its #37. Can't wait to get it painted! I also got a death warrior, hellbreed and king and queen to get painted..

Thought you might have it :wink1:

I'll let you know R_P. Fingers crossed, last two have arrived damaged.

Wasn't happy going 1:5 on the SS line and now I've ordered 1:6.

Thought you might have it :wink1:

I'll let you know R_P. Fingers crossed, last two have arrived damaged.

Wasn't happy going 1:5 on the SS line and now I've ordered 1:6.

Yea it would be nice if Narins sculpts were in a bigger scale but the quality and detail make up for it. And they would be a lot more expensive to get professionally built...

Still one of the best looking Wolf collectibles I've seen.:clap

I agree.. Narins wolf is the most screen accurate and detailed wolf collectibles out there IMO. The wolf lsf is of course super cool and dynamic but with it being as big and expensive as it is its not really comparable.. Though in terms of sculpt I think narins is the most accurate.

This is my wolf kit Joe painted for me.. I can post some other kits he did for me later..
View attachment 97546
View attachment 97547
Please do. BTW, did you get your kit directly from Narin?

It amazes me nobody has thought of making a Pred movie based off of Narins designs though.
I'd be in for that too. Enough of human trophies; a bad blood Pred movie would be so sweet!

This is bloody amazing! Does Narin still sell these kits?
How much did Joe charge for the assembly and paint if you don't mind me asking please?
These are long sold out but there are newer ones that you could go for.

Last time I asked for repainting a Pred LSB, it was ~$400.

imagine how much I payed for my 40in Kothoga
Dude, that was simply awesome :clap

nice! The only 1/6 piece I have left in the collection is Joe's custom Ambush dio. It's always been one of my favs. I sold off my old Death Warrior and Chopper cause they just looked to puny next to all the big stuff. At least now, I have the Ambush next to the computer monitor, away from everything else.
Pics please?

I have the SS Bad Blood on the way, looking forward to it.
You won't be disappointed by it. Not as much as the other statues in the 1:5 line :pfft:

I recently got lucky and found an original Narin bad blood. The base is sign by Narin and its #37. Can't wait to get it painted! I also got a death warrior, hellbreed and king and queen to get painted..
Damn, you is so lucky to get that bad blood. Getting a king and queen myself!

Yea it would be nice if Narins sculpts were in a bigger scale but the quality and detail make up for it. And they would be a lot more expensive to get professionally built...
Yeah, me too. Although going 1:4 would mean licensing and stuff and I would not like to see them shut him down.

Cool but what sold me on the LSF Wolf was that ADI did the sculpt... it's right from the source!
Yet SS goofed up on that :rotfl

So my Bad Blood arrived...Damaged! 3 for 3 damaged Preds in the last month :mad:
Broken spear tip and two dreads, he will be going back.

Must say it's pretty cool but I really wasn't impressed despite the awesome base.
At first I thought it was due to the smaller scale but then I remembered how blown away and how much I love the P1 & P2 Dios which are smaller. I think it's because the character means nothing to me, it's just a Predator :dunno

Refund will be stashed to go towards the P2 Maquette or Big Chap LSB.

@Intruder, I avoided the 1:5 line but succumbed and really like them, Scar is stupid but they make a nice foursome.

So my Bad Blood arrived...Damaged! 3 for 3 damaged Preds in the last month :mad:

Must say it's pretty cool but I really wasn't impressed despite the awesome base.
At first I thought it was due to the smaller scale but then I remembered how blown away and how much I love the P1 & P2 Dios which are smaller. I think it's because the character means nothing to me, it's just a Predator :dunno

Refund will be stashed to go towards the P2 Maquette or Big Chap LSB.
That's just crazy.. But to each their own.. I think bad blood is one of the best predator designs.. Sideshows paint apps aren't the best but the sculpt is crazy good. If you don't like bad blood then you must not like much from narin because 85% of his work is original designs. Personally I think judging a piece on if its been in a movie or not only limits yourself.. But like I said to each their own. :peace I too am getting the p2 maquette and big chap bust.. Can't wait!

Do you know where in OH? If he is local I may hit him up for some work if I don't have to mess with shipping.
He doesn't live in Ohio.. Though he is near Ohio.. I don't really feel right saying where he lives without permission as its not my info to be giving out...

Cool but what sold me on the LSF Wolf was that ADI did the sculpt... it's right from the source!
Yea I bet sideshow was like "hmmm this looks to accurate.. We can't have that! Quick throw some netting on his legs! Oh and make sure you glue it!" :lol just kidding.....But seriously..
Please do. BTW, did you get your kit directly from Narin?

Damn, you is so lucky to get that bad blood. Getting a king and queen myself!

My "the wolf" kit, I did not get direct from narin.. I got it from a friend and its 100% authentic. I only get his more current kits direct..

Yea I got very lucky to find the bad blood. Never thought that would have been possible to find. Had to pay a little over retail but it was worth it in my opinion.. The king and queen kit unbelievably cool. That's awesome your getting one, do you have any other narin kits?

Not asking for his home address, just a general area. I was not aware it was a secret.

Not a secret just being respectful. He DOES have a email so people can ask questions... Like, where are you located... Can I drop items off to you...

he's in Wisconsin. :peace

@Intruder, I avoided the 1:5 line but succumbed and really like them, Scar is stupid but they make a nice foursome.

Geez, sorry to hear that... but, 3 for 3 in one month time. Sounds like it could be the delivery personnel. :mad:

The Scar 1/5 has such a horrible pose, in my opinion. I understand where they were going with it, but they didn't execute it the right way.

Last edited:
Geez, sorry to hear that... but, 3 for 3 in one month time. Sounds like it could be the delivery personnel. :mad:

The Scar 1/5 has such a horrible pose, in my opinion. I understand where they were going with it, but they didn't execute it the right way.

Different couriers.
I think the first was already broken and sold as complete. Second one the guy forgot to remove Elders hand when packing and the Bad Blood broke on very fragile parts.

Back