Narin Berserker Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be getting this kit for sure. I have no doubt that Narin will do a great job. I was lucky enough to get one of his King and Queen kits and Hellbreed.

I have someone painting one up (Axerator) for me. I don't think he's started yet, but when he's finished, Ill post a pic. I trust it'll be amazing. He's done some stuff for me and his work doesn't disappoint. Hopefully he'll be painting all my Narins. :yess:

I have someone painting one up (Axerator) for me. I don't think he's started yet, but when he's finished, Ill post a pic. I trust it'll be amazing. He's done some stuff for me and his work doesn't disappoint. Hopefully he'll be painting all my Narins. :yess:

That's awesome Jo!
Is your painter someone local?

Yes he's a boardie. He hasn't painted a pred before but has painted other things for me that turned out really well. He has a good eye.I trust him to do a great job on it.
I guess you guys will have to wait and see, like me! :lol

I'm terrified of paying a fortune for a custom paint job and it not coming out the way I wanted

Probably wouldn't cost too much more than an SS piece and we all know how much control we have over their paint apps and build quality.

Buy a cheap model on ebay (not a recast) and give it ago. Id never painted a thing and started on a Narin, if you mess it up strip it back and just paint it faux bronze.

Yes he's a boardie. He hasn't painted a pred before but has painted other things for me that turned out really well. He has a good eye.I trust him to do a great job on it.
I guess you guys will have to wait and see, like me! :lol

Thanks Jo.
I'm not an expert by far, but I believe some of the Narin pieces we see floating around the web have been airbrushed.
Looking forward to your pics. :hi5:

Back