Narin Berserker Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joe Dunaway builds and paints most of my kits. He just finished my Narin 1:5 the wolf kit.. He's currently working on Narin Spirit Blade for me. He does the best paint up's IMO. I've also been trying to learn to build and paint some kits myself.

Joe Dunaway builds and paints most of my kits. He just finished my Narin 1:5 the wolf kit.. He's currently working on Narin Spirit Blade for me. He does the best paint up's IMO. I've also been trying to learn to build and paint some kits myself.

Post some pics of that wolf!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are my two Narin Predator kits painted by Joe Dunaway.

c0qya.jpg

nx81e0.jpg

2dh7ade.jpg

34g95hk.jpg

Spirit Blade

wss7qf.jpg

30dl7nk.jpg

vrajo0.jpg

King Skull Valdezz

and that's why SS hired Joe to do Pred prototypes, cause he's the best at painting Preds. It amazes me nobody has thought of making a Pred movie based off of Narins designs though.

This is bloody amazing! Does Narin still sell these kits?

How much did Joe charge for the assembly and paint if you don't mind me asking please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea its not cheap..But you get what you pay for. There is no set cost...Price depends on the kit. You can hit him up for quotes. As for the narin kits.. They can be quite hard to find. You can see whatever he has for sale on his site.. But if its not on his site he doesn't have it.. Good luck

Yea its not cheap..But you get what you pay for. There is no set cost...Price depends on the kit. You can hit him up for quotes. As for the narin kits.. They can be quite hard to find. You can see whatever he has for sale on his site.. But if its not on his site he doesn't have it.. Good luck

There's no question you get what you pay for.

By the way, is Joe closer to you or me?
I wonder if I can deliver pieces to him myself.

You can PM me also. Thanks!

nice! The only 1/6 piece I have left in the collection is Joe's custom Ambush dio. It's always been one of my favs. I sold off my old Death Warrior and Chopper cause they just looked to puny next to all the big stuff. At least now, I have the Ambush next to the computer monitor, away from everything else.

nice! The only 1/6 piece I have left in the collection is Joe's custom Ambush dio. It's always been one of my favs. I sold off my old Death Warrior and Chopper cause they just looked to puny next to all the big stuff. At least now, I have the Ambush next to the computer monitor, away from everything else.

Yea I've seen pics of the custom ambush he did, It's really cool. Your very lucky to have it. I've been trying to find a hunt for hunt kit but have had no luck.. If you ever decide to sell it let me know! I'm also hoping to have him paint an original bad blood kit I have.

Back