NANUKE'S 1/6th YEAR ONE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last two months have been pretty freakin' good! Thought I'd update a few of the latest additions. Will add better pics and poses once I get the grin off my face and find a place for all the packaging.

Some seriously fantastic additions there!! :horror Congrats!! :clap :clap

Fantastic display, really classy looking. You've got a great collection for only one year in! Looking forward to seeing more.

Very nice collection and very impressive for only a years worth of collecting. :)
I only just started collecting hot toys myself. I started off thinking I'll only get one or two from my favourite movies.... and well... that didn't last long.

Fantastic display, really classy looking. You've got a great collection for only one year in! Looking forward to seeing more.

Thanks, I've got a few more hot toys thanks to a very supportive wife, but as I go through my boxes I keep fearing that when she realises the extent of it all she's gonna tell me to thin out the collection. I'm starting to realise the trick is to be a little more selective about the pieces I get from now on.

Very nice collection and very impressive for only a years worth of collecting. :)
I only just started collecting hot toys myself. I started off thinking I'll only get one or two from my favourite movies.... and well... that didn't last long.

Much appreciated. I too had such high ambitions, but once the bug bites it's all down hill. Now it looks like I'm gonna be spending more money of displays. Still, it's great feeling when you can share your passion.

These are just a few more, still working on better poses. I thought I'd mess around with some lighting in the meantime.

Attachments

• IMG_9376.JPG
    IMG_9376.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_9368.JPG
    IMG_9368.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_9396.JPG
    IMG_9396.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_9382.jpg
    IMG_9382.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_9367.jpg
    IMG_9367.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_9342.JPG
    IMG_9342.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_9329.jpg
    IMG_9329.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 117
Thanks, I've got a few more hot toys thanks to a very supportive wife, but as I go through my boxes I keep fearing that when she realises the extent of it all she's gonna tell me to thin out the collection. I'm starting to realise the trick is to be a little more selective about the pieces I get from now on.

:clap

That you do .... you're lucky she doesn't take the deliveries ... that's what gives me away!

:clap

That you do .... you're lucky she doesn't take the deliveries ... that's what gives me away!

Finally!!!! Hey, you got a Tony Stark workshop on the way and this time I'm delivering. Booking our tickets today. Will PM you later with more details. Welcome to the show! Gonna be trying to set up my Nolan display (half of it) and the 89 Batman stuff and will post pics, hopefully in a couple of hours.

Very very great figure and collection. Photos story nice. Your collection very good. Meanwhile, thank you very much visit and comment my topic :) Good day.

Nice collection, good to see some Star Wars and Indiana Jones in there :)

Thanks, Boba Debt. The Indy figure is the only one I have and one of my favorites. Keen to see what Hot Toys will do with the Star Wars license since that Luke was incredible. I'm nearing the end with Avengers, Nolan's Batman and gonna cap the Iron Man Hot Toys with the first two movies (fingers crossed), with the exception of Bones. Then I'm going back to focus on the Holy Trilogy and Indy.

Nice work and update Nanuke :clap Great collection my friend :)

Thanks, just about to get two more Detolfs to complement the two I finally set up, but I know it's not going to be enough for all my Hot toys. Setting up my DX 13 and then trying to tackle the lighting. If things work out I'll be able to show off badly posed figures really soon.:)

Thank you, I should take new pics an update. The entire set up has been changed and moved to another room to make space for my wife's Lego and Wonder Woman collection. My collection has actually increased quite substantially. Will have to get working on that this week!

Back