Name of these Freaks?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rafaela

Super Freak
Reaction score
Someone sent me this picture. I'm curious which Freak is which?

IMG_9837Large.jpg

Oh no. I am way too trashed in that pic. Please delete it now. That was the night after the SSF party at SDCC with 3-4 hour open bar. :lol:lol:lol

and the Answer is:

P!tu, Mesa, Dannie Darko, Dark Artist, and Bannister

Oh no. I am way too trashed in that pic. Please delete it now. That was the night after the SSF party at SDCC with 3-4 hour open bar. :lol:lol:lol

and the Answer is:

You are now known as slobery spilly too much drinky dude. :lecture :lol

And if they were only open for 3 to 4 hours you just may be light weight dude. :lecture

and the Answer is:

You look like Russell Crowe.

Nope, just a Cardinals fan who's shirt is now intoxicated from having too much beer spilt on it. :lecture :chew

No worries though! I am headed to the con this year and I promise I will look worse than that at one point. But, can you catch me in the act? :monkey3

No worries though! I am headed to the con this year and I promise I will look worse than that at one point. But, can you catch me in the act? :monkey3

Yeah, I was hoping maybe for at least a night or two we can all put all of our differences aside and cheers to whatever.

Yeah I can see Grissom. I would say a combo of Russell Crowe, Grissom and little bit of Shia LaBeouf on the side.
I wish. :lol

And let me explain a little of this night. DA and I were staying several miles (5-10 ?) from the con, so on the night of the SSF party, we didn't try and call a cab until maybe 45-60 minutes before the party started. The cab was more like 1-1.5 hours to arrive. And I started drinking back at the motel, had "several" before I even walked into the SSF event. There was an open bar there (top shelf), and along with the awesome contests and prizes they gave away, I tied one on for sure. I knew absolutely no one walking into the SSF party, which goes to show how cool of an event it is and people are just there to have a good time. Then AFTER the party, it was gaslight district. I'm pretty sure we closed the place down. This pic was taken probably around 2 or 3 AM Friday night/Saturday morning. Saturday at the con was a little rough, no joke. It was an awesome time.

Yeah, I was hoping maybe for at least a night or two we can all put all of our differences aside and cheers to whatever..

Yeah we can put them aside for a night. But I just may pee on you for being a Cardinals fan. :lol

Back