Mystique Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I PO'd the EX Mystique bust again yesterday on Flex, since I saw it was in low quantity in the newsletter.

I will for sure order Emma too, in the next week or two, but don't care it's a regular. While I like Mystique's nameplate, I don't like Emma's, looks too cheap plasticy.

Got mine on Wednesday- she's a great piece. And compared to the PF and Comiquette, I prefer the shade of blue thats on the LSB the best, as well. My husband thought she should have had pupils or her eyes shouldve been yellower, but I disagree- I like it just the way it is. If you dont have her yet, I highly recommend you get her. She's a keeper. Cant wait to get my Emma LSB now...

What do you guys think of her? There seems to be very little intrest in this bust...

I'm a huge Pablo fan but IMO, there's something missing compared to his other LSB. I think it's the hair (needs flow like Black Cat or Emma) and the eye position. It just looks like she day dreaming or having a blank stare.

Yah *rolleyes* must be so hard ...................... :lol :wave

It's tough!!!:lol

You know how much I like getting up pictures, but the start of 2K12 has been one to remember, let met tell ya. But it's time to fire up the camera and start warming up the lights and shake off some of the dust.

Finally got myself the Mystique LSB.

IMG_1613.jpg

IMG_1615.jpg

They sent me a little gifty which I really like and was a total surprise.

IMG_1616.jpg

Finally got myself the Mystique LSB.

IMG_1613.jpg

IMG_1615.jpg

They sent me a little gifty which I really like and was a total surprise.

IMG_1616.jpg

Congrats Fremen. What's your gift u got.....a calendar? :wink1:

Never mind....you got a Pirates toy :lol damn I only got a calendar :eek:

Last edited:
I have the Mystique PF and comiquette but they're scattered. I just don't have a space big enough to display them together.

Back