Mystique Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ave' was wondering did yours come in a regular box instead of the usual Sideshow fitted shipping box? Mine came in a box that wasn't fitted and with shipping paper to fill in all the free space.

Ave' was wondering did yours come in a regular box instead of the usual Sideshow fitted shipping box? Mine came in a box that wasn't fitted and with shipping paper to fill in all the free space.

Yes
Same here

Hey guys! I don't remember seeing any, so I was wondering if I could ask a big favor. Can someone please take a few good pics of the Emma and Mystique busts together? I'm contemplating ordering both again (after I cancelled both).

I could've done it, but I cancelled Mystique. I had too much on order, and I've got to think about my rapidly disappearing space.
However, I see that the Ex is in stock... teasing me.

I could've done it, but I cancelled Mystique. I had too much on order, and I've got to think about my rapidly disappearing space.
However, I see that the Ex is in stock... teasing me.

Ill play the devils advocate....

Buy it, buy it, buy it!!

DSC04211copy.jpg

She looks sexy, she can look like anything you every want her to look like! :drool

And that's exactly what I would do. All three of them together just like with my Black Cat collection. :gah:

Back