Mystique Exclusive Sold Out!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly don't care what the print size is because if I ever framed these...which eventually I would like to when I get a house and a more dedicated room they would be matted anyways. Plus verifying sizes would make it more unique in my opinion.

I honestly don't care what the print size is because if I ever framed these...which eventually I would like to when I get a house and a more dedicated room they would be matted anyways. Plus verifying sizes would make it more unique in my opinion.

What's the point of matting it when it's tiny as it is?:huh

What's the point of matting it when it's tiny as it is?:huh

To make it appear bigger obviously!

You would care if that print was 4 X 5!

Meh I would pay the $15 for the print to be done for me...plus in most cases no matter the size it is worth at least double what you pay in the difference between the regular and ex. win win.

Meh I would pay the $15 for the print to be done for me...plus in most cases no matter the size it is worth at least double what you pay in the difference between the regular and ex. win win.

Very True. I can get Staples to print 11 X 17 on any kinda paper for like $6. Just need a high res image.

well, good luck with that. Keep in mind that matting covers at least 5-10 % of the print...:monkey3

Anyway, I'm hoping the Mystique print is at least longer than the Black Cat print in terms of length...

print.jpg

well, good luck with that. Keep in mind that matting covers at least 5-10 % of the print...:monkey3

Anyway, I'm hoping the Mystique print is at least longer than the Black Cat print in terms of length...

print.jpg

I have got my own matte cutting tools so I can easily make custom mattes that won't...so yes I will have good luck.

It's funny because in the art she's so leaning back and the statues shows none of that...

Yeah Ski. Her face looks better too. Don't even get me started on her rock hard abs. Adam just has her looking so lean and sexy!:monkey5

Back