Mystique Exclusive Sold Out!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I took everyone's advice and canceled my ex. This was one of my most wanted statues this year, but you guys have more experience collecting then I do, so I figured you all knew what you were talking about. So now I can just re-order the ex when I get money or what?

Ok, I took everyone's advice and canceled my ex. This was one of my most wanted statues this year, but you guys have more experience collecting then I do, so I figured you all knew what you were talking about. So now I can just re-order the ex when I get money or what?

Yes you can re-order it.... from Ebay. Did you really cancel your Mystique EX?:google

That was dumb, you should have just flexed it if you could. You are going to get raped on the secondary market for this ex.

No Flexpay was available but still... you have like over 2 weeks to get money for it. The monkey cries for you :monkey2

I think Sexy is talking about sending the request for Flex once you cancel on their website, it gives you a second option to send a Flex Request to the Sideshow Flex Department and then they get back to you with approval or not.

I think Sexy is talking about sending the request for Flex once you cancel on their website, it gives you a second option to send a Flex Request to the Sideshow Flex Department and then they get back to you with approval or not.

Stop reading my mind!!!!!:lol

But yes this is what I am talking about.

Eh, you could have called Sideshow and tried to see if they would let you flex pay it anyways.

Gotcha. Thats a good idea.

I've never really paid attention to that option. lol I usually just cancel. I might have to try it later on though.

Dude... whenever that option came up on the site and Sideshow started implementing it, it was MAGIC!!!!

Most definitely. I usually call first because I don't want to ask for the flex payment during the cancel option, find out they cannot do it then cancel my order for some reason when maybe I can come up with the funds.

Back