Mystery AOU Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's a BD?

FNChkcG.gif

I take it we used spoiler alerts when talking about rumored plot Points?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If there is another exclusive that pops out, a BD War Machine Mark II fits the bill. Get to use that bodyset again, add a couple BD plates and call it a day. Check the box on its release for the movie and it sells out in 6 hours.

:panic:

that would be insane if they made him.... and before Strucker as well :thud:

Just saw this thread and was wondering what or who it might be. I figure it will probably be Banner, or an Ultron, maybe a BD version of someone... Didn't even think of Strucker being a possibility..... Good lord I hope it's Strucker. I would lose my mind.

Just saw this thread and was wondering what or who it might be. I figure it will probably be Banner, or an Ultron, maybe a BD version of someone... Didn't even think of Strucker being a possibility..... Good lord I hope it's Strucker. I would lose my mind.

He's not a big want of mine.... but I'd be happy if it was a AOU character regardless of who it is
Stupid VII repaint :pfft:

Yes, but it's worth noting that HT never said it would be an AoU figure... Just that its a specially designed figure for the aou exhibitions.

Yeah was going to say, the description says nothing about it being AoU other than it is being released to celebrate the film.

Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are excited to present a specially designed 1/6th scale Mark VII in Stealth Mode collectible figure based on The Avengers to celebrate the launch of the epic sequel Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron! This MOVIE PROMO EDITION collectible figure will only be available exclusively in select markets.

" a specially designed AOU figure will be up for pre-order during the upcoming tour"

Thoughts? Speculation?

This was the original post in this thread. Originally most interpreted that this was going to be a figure from AoU.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This was the original post in this thread. Originally most interpreted that this was going to be a figure from AoU.

That would be because the poster either didn't read HT's post properly and/or assumed it would be.

Furthermore, a specially designed collectible figure will be available for pre-order exclusively during the Avengers: Age of Ultron event period! Keep your ears sharp for the update!

https://www.facebook.com/hottoys/posts/10152698581417344:0

Back