Mystery AOU Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah this was what they were referring to, I originally thought it would be AOU related since the show is showing off all AOU stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are we sure that's really the mystery fig? It's an Avengers movie promo, not an AOU. Not saying that things can't get lost in translation with HT, but they did imply it was AOU related

If it's not the fig in question, I definitely don't think it would be Vision. I think they made it pretty clear that he was confirmed when they teased the AOU line stands:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...2096-avengers-age-ultron-322.html#post7462155

It says it right there in it's description:

As mentioned yesterday, Hot Toys will be traveling to different locations in Asia to bring fans "Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron Exhibition”, and an exclusive collectible figure will only available during the event periods in selected markets.

Today Hot Toys is excited to reveal the specially designed 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark VII in Stealth Mode collectible figure based on The Avengers to celebrate upcoming launch of the Avengers: Age of Ultron movie and exhibitions!

This looks very cool, I just wish it had been an actual limited AOU character

Here's your answer, Stealth Mark VII
a06e531f361c80e580c46326672b29e9.jpg

:yess:

Sexy baby come to daddy.

It says it right there in it's description:

As mentioned yesterday, Hot Toys will be traveling to different locations in Asia to bring fans "Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron Exhibition”, and an exclusive collectible figure will only available during the event periods in selected markets.

Today Hot Toys is excited to reveal the specially designed 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark VII in Stealth Mode collectible figure based on The Avengers to celebrate upcoming launch of the Avengers: Age of Ultron movie and exhibitions!

Ah. Too bad. Would have been nice to see another exclusive made for AoU

I think they will still make an AOU limited character. The opportunity is too good for them not to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Once the movie is released a BD is going to be an exclusive I bet

It's possible..though I wouldn't bet on it. This movie has a massive amount of figures unders it's license. If they also unveil mk45 and vision and SW and QS and maybe another Ultron, and maybe the two or three cameo mystery characters that have yet to be confirmed(ie rumors) that's like over a dozen figures, a good portion of which are 350+usd. It may come, but I'd think done something like the mkvii stealth, much later and attached to buzz of another film.

It's possible there's enough support and buying for them to do it. Just not something I would count on.

Back