Myers Mask Lineup - Per Request

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blake - which mask is to the left of the Psycho SE? Is that the Mint 75? And to the left of that one is the H78 is that correct? How do I get either one of those masks? You've got a awesome Myers collection.

Voorhees27 - Nice score on the St. Nick!

The mask to the left of the SE is the Mint 75 AHG conversion. To the left of that is the H78 Kirk Deluxe AHG conversion.

The Mint is out of production. Nik did a run of 20, then an additional 10 (both Kirk and Myers). Your best bet at this point for a Mint is to post in the M-M.net classifieds. The H78 is still available from Nik and you can get it in a variety of ways. Either buy the H78 Kirk and have it converted, buy an H78 Myers straight from Nik, or buy a blank and have it sent to someone to get converted to a Myers. The big converters on the board right now are JC, AHG and Colin Mayne. All three are dynamite.

Thanks for the compliment! Much appreciated!

The mask to the left of the SE is the Mint 75 AHG conversion. To the left of that is the H78 Kirk Deluxe AHG conversion.

The Mint is out of production. Nik did a run of 20, then an additional 10 (both Kirk and Myers). Your best bet at this point for a Mint is to post in the M-M.net classifieds. The H78 is still available from Nik and you can get it in a variety of ways. Either buy the H78 Kirk and have it converted, buy an H78 Myers straight from Nik, or buy a blank and have it sent to someone to get converted to a Myers. The big converters on the board right now are JC, AHG and Colin Mayne. All three are dynamite.

Thanks for the compliment! Much appreciated!

Thanks for the advice Blake, I'm definitely going to check it out.

More pics -

IMG_1860.jpg

what is this mask it looks close to the original halloween film the one to the left

looks like an H78 to me from Nik. Looks like an All Hallows Ghost conversion too, but I could be wrong.

The H78's can come direct from Nik, or converted by various artists like AHG or JC.

And Roy!! Congrats again on the St. Nick, it's a great mask... I had one a while back. Definitely nails the phone scene look. Now snag a knife from ebay or JC and you are set bro.

Josh is absolutely correct, the one on the left is an H78 Kirk Deluxe AllHallowsGhost Myers conversion.

Josh is absolutely correct, the one on the left is an H78 Kirk Deluxe AllHallowsGhost Myers conversion.

I'm finally getting good at this.... Used to not be able to tell a Psycho from a DH/DW..... Oh, how far I've come. Largely in thanks to guys like Blake and my friends from MM.net. :rock

And you are welcome Roy, you will find that there is nothing more fun than being Michael on Halloween night. It's a blast every single time.

Damn, I totally missed the St. Nick. Great score Roy, glad you like it! The St. Nick is a great mask and you got a VERY nice copy!!

Josh, you definitely have the eye dude! I was in your position about 18 months ago when I saw an AHG/NAG H78 at Monster-Mania, which hooked me into this whole mess. Do you still have your FEAR? I remember that being an excellent copy from Terry. Probably one of the last ones he did before he went underground!

Thanks again bros. Morbach if you want I can send you the link to the St. Nick Ebay auction, the last I saw he relisted another 10 masks for $119.99 each.

You know I hate my neighbors so I think i'm gonna have me some fun Halloween night. :D

Thanks again bros. Morbach if you want I can send you the link to the St. Nick Ebay auction, the last I saw he relisted another 10 masks for $119.99 each. You know I hate my neighbors so I think i'm gonna have me some fun Halloween night. :D
Dude, that'd be stupendous! :lol I would appreciate that, bro. :duff

Back