Myers Mask Lineup - Per Request

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blake

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all,

I had a couple of requests to post some pictures of my Myers mask Lineup. Here are some outdoor pics of my four favorite masks:

PsychoSE
Mint75 Myers #2 AHG Conversion
H78 Kirk Deluxe AHG Conversion
NAG Supreme Nightmare

Thanks for looking!!

IMG_1839.jpg

IMG_1841.jpg

IMG_1842.jpg

IMG_1844.jpg

IMG_1845.jpg

IMG_1846.jpg

IMG_1847.jpg

IMG_1848.jpg

IMG_1849.jpg

IMG_1850.jpg

Hey all,

I had a couple of requests to post some pictures of my Myers mask Lineup. Here are some outdoor pics of my four favorite masks:

PsychoSE
Mint75 Myers #2 AHG Conversion
H78 Kirk Deluxe AHG Conversion
NAG Supreme Nightmare

Thanks for looking!!

IMG_1845.jpg

This one is my favorite and closest to the film imo. Awesome collection Blake, you're the Halloween man around here, thats for sure!

how do those masks fit?

Most I've tried on fit rather loose, but the one's i've tried on don't hold a candle to your masks.

Nice collection of quality William Shatner masks.

Great masks! I'm still trying to find my first :lol. At the moment I'm trying to get 50 posts on the MM forums so I can post a WTB thread :lol.

Thanks Bezzerkerr, that's the H78, one that is definitely a very popular favorite in the community.

Scorpion, good luck on your first purchase. I can totally understand the 50 post rule for selling, but I don't understand why you would need it if you are looking to buy.

Which mask are you looking to get?

Thanks Bezzerkerr, that's the H78, one that is definitely a very popular favorite in the community.

Scorpion, good luck on your first purchase. I can totally understand the 50 post rule for selling, but I don't understand why you would need it if you are looking to buy.

Which mask are you looking to get?

I'm looking to get a madman 78, probably JITB. I really want one for halloween and i've been thinking about collecting for a while. I saw one on for a good price but i missed out and since then I can't stop looking for one:monkey5

I finally got my first Myers mask, its the "St. Nick" version. Thanks to Blake and Maulfan I have no regrets! Its truly amazing! I tought i'd post a few pics here.......

IMG_6349.jpg

IMG_6353.jpg

IMG_6352.jpg

IMG_6337.jpg

IMG_6342.jpg

Yeah I really need a good Myers mask again. I used to own severall a few years ago but fell on hard times so I had to sell em' unfortunately. I'm probably gonna get an H78 and have it converted by JC but I saw a NAG Nightmare converted by AHG that looked spectacular a few months ago.

Blake - which mask is to the left of the Psycho SE? Is that the Mint 75? And to the left of that one is the H78 is that correct? How do I get either one of those masks? You've got a awesome Myers collection.

Voorhees27 - Nice score on the St. Nick!

Back