Myers.Jason pics needed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PapitoMX

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm trying to gather high quality and different angles of Jason Voorhees pics from throughout the series. If there is a thread for this already, please send me link. For starting, I am looking for a very clear high quality pic of Jason from part 4 from both angles of his face/head. The ones on google just has his left side. I thank everyone in advance for the help.

Thanks

Re: Jason Voorhees unmasked pics, need help

I'm trying to gather high quality and different angles of Jason Voorhees pics from throughout the series. If there is a thread for this already, please send me link. For starting, I am looking for a very clear high quality pic of Jason from part 4 from both angles of his face/head. The ones on google just has his left side. I thank everyone in advance for the help.

Thanks

Sideshow did an extremely good job on theirs. So if you can get your hands on one, that's a good base.

Thanks for the recommendation. Actually I have/had most if not all of Sideshow's Jason. As good as most of the were for that time, I am actually looking to commission a more accurate and more detailed versions of them.

I have some decent stills from a few of the films that I used for customs reference, particularly parts IV and V.

Some of these are NOT mine, but honestly I can't remember what is what

01.jpg

01-1.jpg

01-2.jpg

09.jpg

08.jpg

01-3.jpg

02.jpg

01-4.jpg

06.jpg

04.jpg

Great pics and thank you very much for your help.

Thanks for the previous pics, especially part 4, they came in very handy. Now that I got part 2 and 4 commissions completed from Suncho and Rocco, I'm moving on to the Next Jason. I need a very good High Res Picture of Jason Voorhees from Part 3 (Unmasked). Mostly straight forward pics and if anyone happens to have side pics as well, that would be great.

Thanks again in advance!!

I think the SS versions are great.

I would be interested in a Part 8 head sculpt though. The one I have from Darkartist is a bit short.

I think the SS versions are great.

I would be interested in a Part 8 head sculpt though. The one I have from Darkartist is a bit short.

Probably their best Jason as a fig and sculpt wise. But I'm eventually will be paying up the @$$ to have every Jason (Except Jason X) commissioned to have it closer if not exact to the original designs of the face than what Sideshow brought to the table. I love my SS prt 3 Jason, but I also need an Ultimate Vers. Just for my personal colleciton since Hot Toys do not want to take a stab at it:).

I'm still awaiting my Jason 8 from DA. LMK if you ever wanted to let yours go EvilFace, just name your price!

Also if anyone has a very good high res shoots of Jason 2009 remake face, please post them up too. Thanks

ra1dso.jpg

2mm74zm.jpg

I dont know it these help

That actually helps out a lot. Thanks for the pics!!!!!

Now some real good shots of part 3

There were two faces in part 3 but the alternet ending was never used.
I dont have much of the alternet ending but Ill keep looking.

2im0uaw.jpg

ziwpcz.jpg

5vp1u0.jpg

rbifxe.jpg

Wow, you are awesome. I greatly appreciate the help with those pics you have put up. I always thought I notice a different version, but never realize officially.

Thanks again buddy!

Have you tried putting the movie in your computer and taking screenshots? they could be higher quality with blu ray.

Have you tried putting the movie in your computer and taking screenshots? they could be higher quality with blu ray.

I have been thinking about that for a long time, but I'm clueless when it comes to what laptop and what programs to buy, not to mention I will have to divert my cash flow away from this hobby for a while to pay for these things.

I think it may be easier to just buy the Blu Ray of part 3, pause it and take a picture off from the TV with a camera:lol.

I'm gonna sidetrack a bit here, but does anyone has a very good clear pic of the Mysterious Man In Black that appeared in Halloween 4 &5?? Thanks for the help!!

nsmpls or anyone else. Can you get me a pic/screen shot of Jason Part 3's back of head? I need it to help out with a commission that is being done. Thanks in advance

Back