• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

My wanted list.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millertime

Super Freak
Reaction score
would love to trade for these I have loads of figures and a lot of possible trades, I am also willing to trade more than the figures current value. or if you'd prefer cash just let me know and I will get it for you.

I need the following items

Sideshow 1/6

Obi wan Kenobi Padawan, loose but complete is fine.
Clone General Anakin Skywalker loose is fine so long as he is in good shape and complete
Echo and Fives phase 1 clone troopers
Cad bane in Denal disguise
Rex phase 2
red, blue and green cathode lightsabers that can be plugged in. I'm wanting to make a night light for my son using my obi wan luke and vader

Medicom 1/6

Clone trooper normal version, or red. complete or not
Anakin Skywalker, just need hands belt saber and glove.

If you can help with any or all of this please contact me, I am very willing to trade some good stuff.

I have a hot toys Classic predator, and a hot toys mms90 Jungle hunter predator exclusive I'm willing to part with. I also have a bunch of star wars stuff, so let me know what you might be looking for and maybe we can help one another.

my wants list has been updated. I'm looking for plug in 1/6 lightsabers that light up, if anyone knows a reliable place to find these let me know please.

I have Darth Maul 1.0 SS Exclusive, qui Gon Exclusive, Jedi obi wan Exclusive prequal, and obi wan Padawan obi wan Exclusive. All for $325. New and never displayed.

Back