My Very Small and Humbolt Collection so far....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FREEDANDEE

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I just started collecting, about 2 months ago. I'm a huge Star Wars Fan as well. Hope you enjoy!
patientzeronew001.jpg

Jabba001.jpg

newersnapoffig002.jpg

vaderandpraji003.jpg

Leia010.jpg

vader022.jpg

maquette001.jpg

mycollectionmondayJuly2009013.jpg

Last edited:
Isn't Humbolt is California?

Nice collection. I see Jason III and an Optimus Prime, that makes any collection awesome :rock

Great collection!!!

Love the Grievous bust and the Hot Toys figures!!! :rock
Also cool Halo 3 Xbox 360 :D

Great collection. Similar to mine....only yours is better.
Just curious, would you say that Medicom's Raiden is worth buying?

Thanks you & YES to answer your question "Raiden" Is definitely worth buying! It's an amazing figure.

Cool, thanks for the responce. I bought the Old Snake and was considering picking up a Raiden. Definately have a look for one now

How is the Old Snake, his mouth looked a little awkward in pictures to me, is it just the pictures?

I know what you mean. The head's not the best but, overall, I was pleasantly surprised when I got the figure in hand. It's pretty impressive, the suit's awesome. The face is just a little plain and bland really

I know what you mean. The head's not the best but, overall, I was pleasantly surprised when I got the figure in hand. It's pretty impressive, the suit's awesome. The face is just a little plain and bland really

Thanks for the response :), yea it just feels like that figures begging to have a cig in his mouth, but sounds like the rest of him is worth getting.

Back