My very humble collection update page new pictures pg #9 4/18/2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My very humble collection

Great Update and Scores; Darth Aidan, and there lies the Rub with GG, hurry up and get it but wait 2 years

Great Update and Scores; Darth Aidan, and there lies the Rub with GG, hurry up and get it but wait 2 years

Thanks.. it is the rub with GG. That is why I am now moving to SS Joe line. At least this stuff gets to the market.

Great collection and humble my ass!!! They did a really good job on the aurra sing bust. I love it. the gun makes it feel much bigger than the rest of them. nice collection

new additions.

018-3.jpg

020-4.jpg

The only thing that is wrong with the Aurra Sing bust is that I pre-ordered it almost 2 years ago.

Great collection and humble my ass!!! They did a really good job on the aurra sing bust. I love it. the gun makes it feel much bigger than the rest of them. nice collection

Well thank you..lol..I should say humble sideshow collection I guess. The sing bust did turn out good..the shiftless maul turned out great also

Have a cobra viper ex to show off soon! Yeah buddy

New additions to the Joe Collection :yess::clap

newyork2012161.jpg

The viper is one of the best! added a pistol
newyork2012162.jpg

Rock and Roll rised the bar for the line
newyork2012163.jpg

New load out on beach head. Will be adding a new sniper rifle soon. I caught a bug for needed new load outs for the Joes
newyork2012164.jpg

Awesome Joe setup you have there. :rock

Back