My updated collection pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N2Darkness said:
It's nice to see that Sting has found a nice living space and a proud owner.

Yep, Sting rests in it's new home now and will be well looked after. Happy to have it and thanks again :D

Looking good. I like how you have the swords and staffs set up. Is that in the bedroom?

I know my growing collection will at some point take over every room in the house as well :monkey1

Darth Loki said:
Looking good. I like how you have the swords and staffs set up. Is that in the bedroom?

I know my growing collection will at some point take over every room in the house as well :monkey1

Thanks and yeah, that's the master bedroom. I moved the T-850 Cinemaquette into the office. I didn't mind putting these in the bedroom since they don't scream "toys" like statues do LOL.

Kit... the lighting really makes the collection! any chance of a pic of your display room?

creature4000 said:
Kit... the lighting really makes the collection! any chance of a pic of your display room?

It's actually roomS. The Star Wars PF's are along the back wall in my living room and that's all I keep in there. The busts and 1/6 figures are all in my basement. The Trek, TM, LOTR and newly added Logan PF are in my office area and the LOTR swords are in my master bedroom.

BadMoon said:
Kit looks great!

Thanks. I am always looking for ways to improve it. I am thinking of bailing on the GG SW statues ( not the busts, just statues ).

Updated office pics

DSC00285.jpg

Woo Hoo, thanks to Loki and a couple of other board members I fianally know how to post a decent pic instead of those damn thumb nails you have to size down a million times!

Last edited:
Very nice and clean....so refreshing. :)

Where did you get the pedestal for your CM?

One suggestion if I may, get a frame for the Emma print and hang it near her. :rock

El Roranous said:
Very nice and clean....so refreshing. :)

Where did you get the pedestal for your CM?

One suggestion if I may, get a frame for the Emma print and hang it near her. :rock

A place called Homedecorations.com I think. I have the link at work. I need to post better pics of the rest of my stuff now that I know how. I also will get a frame for Emma.

Hey Kit, Just went through you collection again - Awesome... You you have any problems with those floating shelves? What I mean is, they are all fixed to studs yeah? Because I wanted to install some in my room and the wall that is perfect for displaying is relativily studless(unless I'm leaning against it... Worst joke ever!!!) In the areas I wanted to put shelves on.. Annoying...

grangewallis said:
Hey Kit, Just went through you collection again - Awesome... You you have any problems with those floating shelves? What I mean is, they are all fixed to studs yeah? Because I wanted to install some in my room and the wall that is perfect for displaying is relativily studless(unless I'm leaning against it... Worst joke ever!!!) In the areas I wanted to put shelves on.. Annoying...

Thanks for the compliments.

Some are in studs, but that's just because it worked out that way. Most of them are held in place by 50 pound drywall anchors. You have four 50 pound anchors per shelf. They are not going anyhere LOL.

Kit what is the depth of your shelves? Will Maul even fit on them? I have been thinking of going that route but Maul is so deep because of his lightsaber being way out behind him.

Back