My updated collection pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gambit said:
that PF set up is one of the best I ever saw
great

only comment would be: if you swap the places of luke & yoda and luke SDCC exclusive, they will be looking to each other and you will have two seperate lukes in shelves

I thought about that, but I can't do it. The Luke/Yoda PF won't fit in SDCC Luke's case and the case Luke/Yoda are in won't fit in the spot where SCC Luke is due to the lower ceiling.

Last edited:
BDboystoys said:
Wow you've really gone to alot of effort, what a difference. Love it. :D I suggest you now think about getting some framed posters/photos(signed?) to go behind them. Similar to Grusons? It makes it more visually striking having them accompanying the piece.
Stellar work though, congrats. Lighting is also v cool

It's in the works. I have already gotten the mini poster and the 8X10's I plan to frame and put up. I just have to get them to the framing store when I have time.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Nice! Say, is that the Medicom Yoda VCD in between the 12" Anakin & Obi Wan? It's not, is it?

Nope, not the Medi. That's the 1995 or 96 Hasbro Yoda. IMO it's one of Hasbro's better sculpted and put together figures. I have the Koto Yoda up beside Mace Windu as well.

G'day Kit - I love you collection - It's ashame that Sideshow's PF Star Trek line didn't take off like it should have... The look great. Especially the Seven of Nine. She was smoking!

I'm a little jealous of all your shelving space... I've just run out (see my collection here) And I don't want my collection get that cluttered look. Which is going to happen soon, Have too much on it way or ordered...:eek: Thinking some floating shelve will have to go up!

Spacing is the key to a great looking display and I reckon you've spaced your collection nicely. :D
Hope your enjoying it!

threeonesix said:
Are those the Dot-It lights? And your display looks fantastic.:chew

They are single LED pights. They come in a pack of 3 for $10 at CVS. I need to buy about 50 more as they get them in stock. They run on 3 AAA batteries and last for about 100 hours before you need to replace the batteries.

grangewallis said:
G'day Kit - I love you collection - It's ashame that Sideshow's PF Star Trek line didn't take off like it should have... The look great. Especially the Seven of Nine. She was smoking!

I'm a little jealous of all your shelving space... I've just run out (see my collection here) And I don't want my collection get that cluttered look. Which is going to happen soon, Have too much on it way or ordered...:eek: Thinking some floating shelve will have to go up!

Spacing is the key to a great looking display and I reckon you've spaced your collection nicely. :D
Hope your enjoying it!

Thanks! I checked your stuff and posted in your thread. Yours looks great and you have a nice use of your space.

BadMoon said:
Kit great collection. Star Trek stuff scares me though. :D

Haha, I like star Trek too and am not ashamed! Just not much out there on the higher end to collect in terms of mixed media statues.

gambit said:
These led lights look great.
one question with the busts though?

how are you avoiding dusting?

I don't. I just have to keep dusting them.

rw23 said:
Very cool collection Kit! Neat, great lighting, and some fine ass pieces on display, what more could you ask for!

Thanks!

I could still ask for a PF Palpatine sitting on his throne! :D

Back