My T850 in progress ...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulcarson

Disenchanted
Reaction score
Not completed I started this a while ago and haven't got around to completing it yet. It is one of the vinyl endoskull kits that has been reinforced with expanding foam on a wooden pole. I'm using chavant clay . Hope you like it.

Picture006.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Dude! That is so sick! Wow. That is amazing. You have some talent dude. Just wow. I am floored by that. That is looking really really awesome!

That's some really impressive work. Professional. Got to check out those skull kits.

WTF...........:google

That is one jaw dropping piece of artistic sculpting.

Can't wait to see this one finnished....Wow just.....:bow

Not completed I started this a while ago and haven't got around to completing it yet. It is one of the vinyl endoskull kits that has been reinforced with expanding foam on a wooden pole. I'm using chavant clay . Hope you like it.

Picture006.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture011.jpg

@#$! that is AWESOME!!! What do you do once you finish sculpting it with the clay? Do you bake the clay in an oven? or what is the process you go through to begin applying paint?.

holy sheep dip !!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is totally awesome. wowzers !!!
i know you said you started it a while ago but out of curiosity........how many hours do you figure you have in it to this point??

Back