my T800 bd life size bust problem

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its a common fault, and sideshow wont be intrested. unless it looks like this

crosseyed.jpg

SEND IT BACK.

you spent $500 + and you are not satisfied, SEND IT BACK.

Do not attempt to fix it yourself.

i want to get one, but to be honest Sideshow's Quality Control is in the toliet.

Not the only bust I've seen with that problem......tho most of them are crosseyed, this is a bit worse..

I'd send it back, wouldn't try to repair, as for the money, it should come perfect!

He needs a pair of these: :D

29w7fyq.jpg

2ntxooy.jpg

On a serious note, sorry to hear about this, you need to send it back. I'd advise you not fixing by yourself, who knows what will happen and then no more replacement from SS.

thank you for the advise~~i will try to contact the retail store i bought the bust from and hope i can get a replacement~

thank you for the advise~~i will try to contact the retail store i bought the bust from and hope i can get a replacement~

That's the best thing to do..

They should be able to get you a replacement..but it might take a while since these were on backorder for such a long time.

good luck !

I just got mine yesterday, the eyes were good but it has a finger print on the forehead. Not just a regular finger print but it looks like whoever painted it got the paint on thier fingers so it is black and wont come off.

I am begginning to think that maybe I recieved the exclusive John Connor Endo where he was able to reprogram it.

I just got mine yesterday, the eyes were good but it has a finger print on the forehead. Not just a regular finger print but it looks like whoever painted it got the paint on thier fingers so it is black and wont come off.

I am begginning to think that maybe I recieved the exclusive John Connor Endo where he was able to reprogram it.

i had a finger print on the forehead of my 2nd Creature bust

He needs a pair of these: :D

29w7fyq.jpg

2ntxooy.jpg

On a serious note, sorry to hear about this, you need to send it back. I'd advise you not fixing by yourself, who knows what will happen and then no more replacement from SS.

That's the worse I've seen since I've been in this forum. That's terrible and unacceptable. :mad:

Back