MY T-800 HOT TOYS Unboxing and Review.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, man! Great review. You just made my wait twice as hard. I expect to be just as excited as you while opening this figure. I'd probably be stuttering all over the place if I were to make a video.:lol Great job, man!! I can't wait to see more.

BTW, do you, or anyone else, have the Sideshow T-800 they put out a few years back? I'd like to see the two side-by-side. As good a figure as it is, Sideshow is probably a little embarrassed after Hot Toys made theirs. Not really a fair comparison, though.

Wow, man! Great review. You just made my wait twice as hard. I expect to be just as excited as you while opening this figure. I'd probably be stuttering all over the place if I were to make a video.:lol Great job, man!! I can't wait to see more.

BTW, do you, or anyone else, have the Sideshow T-800 they put out a few years back? I'd like to see the two side-by-side. As good a figure as it is, Sideshow is probably a little embarrassed after Hot Toys made theirs. Not really a fair comparison, though.

Not at all really...The Sideshow version was cool for its time and still a respectable figure with a few basic mods...(Leg sleeves being the most important)

Actually, I'd say replaced jacket and pants are the most important things the Sideshow figure needs. The sculpt's alright, pretty good if you have the shades on and don't see the eye paint, but the jacket especially is just a train wreck, it wrinkles very unrealistically, it fits him like it's 2 sizes larger than the figure wearing it.

Actually, I'd say replaced jacket and pants are the most important things the Sideshow figure needs. The sculpt's alright, pretty good if you have the shades on and don't see the eye paint, but the jacket especially is just a train wreck, it wrinkles very unrealistically, it fits him like it's 2 sizes larger than the figure wearing it.

I would have to agree with you, Sean. I was lucky enough to get Les Walker's custom T-800 with mini-gun and all. Please excuse the baby pictures.:lol

JMKsNecaT-8007.jpg

I've already bought a loose jacket, pair of pants and belt from the HT T-800. I'm going to ask Les if he'd mind me switching them out. I'm planning on using the Sideshow outfit to make a custom battle damaged Arnie.

Your Reviews and Vids rocks, keep the good work goin ^^:yess::goodpost:
Can´t wait to see T800 on my shelf ^^

Are you going to do that showcase video you talked about Snake? With all the lights and what not :lol

It's because of the pics and the video reviews of the T-800 that I decided to preorder one. Can't wait.

Back