My stuff - a few high-end pieces and a few posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny thing is, as cool as the predator looks as-is, it almost looks even cooler now that it is in a case. I need to get more of those lights, three just doesn't put off enough light. I'll be getting another case for Myers. Also, in about 6 months, I'll be getting an amazing Victor Crowley figure. I'll try to post pics in a few.

Thanks for the awesome comments!!

Here are some pictures of the Victor Crowley figurine I am getting made from Horror Idols. This guy is AMAZING, he does very specific and limited pieces. He has done the Creeper, Victor Crowley, Leatherface from the remake and a character from 10,000 Maniacs.

The background still needs foliage, which he will add. The dirt at Victor's feet was taken from the actual set, where Victor first appeared in Hatchet. This will all come with an acrylic case and a signature from Kane.

I am getting #1 out of 20!

victor3.jpg

Victor1-1.jpg

Victor2.jpg

Victor4.jpg

Thanks!! He's huge too, about as tall as the premium format Jason. I'll take better pics when I actually have him in-hand.

Here's a picture with Kane holding the statue, so you get an idea of how big he is. The sculpter/painter/creater is in the middle, along with a dude from 10,000 maniacs.

kaneVictor.jpg

And just because it's awesome, here's me with the man himself, Robert Englund.

DSC00076.jpg

Here's a picture with Kane holding the statue, so you get an idea of how big he is. The sculpter/painter/creater is in the middle, along with a dude from 10,000 maniacs.

kaneVictor.jpg

DSC00076.jpg

I always thought Kane looked like a bear, this picture just proves it! You look like a good friend of mine, thanks for the pics!

kaneVictor.jpg

DSC00076.jpg

Are these pics from MONSTER MANIA?

Awesome you got to meet Robert! I missed him here in Dallas...did not even know about it until a week after he was here.

:(

Nice stuff! I like.

Back