My street fighter collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazyfoo

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey guys, just thought I'd share my video of my pop culture shock collectibles street fighter statue collection. :)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYUSHx1dUWE&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

That's a nice setup you've got there. I trust Sagat has already been preordered?

Really cool collection, I recently got SF4 for the 3DS, first SF I've had in like 15 years so now I'm tempted to pick up some of the Play Arts figures.

Thanks for sharing the video. I've been very impressed with both the Street Fighter and Thundercats lines from PopCulture Shock.

I Really wish SOTA handled the line better. I bought all of their figures and despite having one last chance, they gave a slot to R. Mika instead of Dee Jay :slap:gah:

Last edited:
Man you have awesome collection! I want that akuma. I was not in to this hobby when they released these statue and missed on all of them.

Same here.
I was Jerry would consider revisiting some previously released characters, but with different poses. Namely, Ryu, Ken, Guile. :yess:

Great collection. I'm thinking about getting into the SF line myself starting with Sagat.

Back