My Statues and 1/6th Scale figures Collection; Updated March 19th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the collection! Favorite pieces would have to be the Sauron and Bowen Venom. Great dvd collection as well! I'm a dvd buff myself, owning over 1300. I realized I have too many though, trying to slim it down a bit to just my favorites (which is nearly impossible).

Looks like your HT RoboCop is missing a shoulder ring though :(

I wish my collection could be as awesome as SpawnFan's.

Haha well then why are you ignoring my thread at the Spawn Board together with 97% of the people there? I posted it and a day later it was on page 2...... :rolleyes:

Love the collection! Favorite pieces would have to be the Sauron and Bowen Venom. Great dvd collection as well! I'm a dvd buff myself, owning over 1300. I realized I have too many though, trying to slim it down a bit to just my favorites (which is nearly impossible).

Looks like your HT RoboCop is missing a shoulder ring though :(

Thanks dude, I am also thinning out the collection to buy more Blu-Ray movies. And why do you think my RoboCop is missing something? i got it like this and nobody said anything like that before... I hope it is just the angle or something. :eek:

Thanks, I am indeed interested in ALOT of different liscenses. My collection will look alot different come this summer, I will be getting my taxreturn then and so I can finally spend it on all those things I had to miss. ;)

curse.gif

Darn bandwidth exceeded error!

I enjoyed looking at your pics! I have a Sauron statue coming in soon from a fellow board member, so I loved looking at that picture specifically :lol

Back