My Statue/Figure Photography.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Camera Test.

4412860103_4c9f0e97c7_o.jpg

4412867543_7ac8529cef_o.jpg

4413581644_7a474c3f9b_o.jpg

4413605208_eb50916891_o.jpg
Beautiful piccies Jay. I've been waiting to see pics of this piece and you make it look gorgeous.
Nicely done :rock :rock
x :wave

That's a really nice piece jay! :rock Great pics and I too like how your adding a frame to them. I may have to start doing that myself. :D

Beautiful piccies Jay. I've been waiting to see pics of this piece and you make it look gorgeous.
Nicely done :rock :rock
x :wave
Thanks Adoptedscot! yeah it's a great piece as i said my only Disney piece but i'm really happy with it!

That's a really nice piece jay! :rock Great pics and I too like how your adding a frame to them. I may have to start doing that myself. :D

Yeah adding the frames just give the pics that extra lift maybe try it on your next batch of pics. :D

I absolutely love the variety in your collection. Scrooge is beautiful
Yeah i collect a bit of everything, if i like the look of it and have the cash i'll buy it even if i haven't seen/read what the statue is from. :lol

Those Hulk pics look pretty awesome :rock
Thanks man! maestro hulk coming next i'll try to take close pics of every dead enemy on the base but there are loads. :D

Yep I plan on doing just that when I get in my Powergirl statue. :D

Great pics of Hulk BTW! :rock
Awesome can't wait to see them! :rock

I got some new background materials yesterday from the shop got a range of colours including a red that looks great although picking the right statue for that will be tough. lol

Sweet man, looking forward to seeing what you do with the new backgrounds! :rock

I really have to get a few myself and start getting an area setup to take photos of my pieces. I have a spot that I think will work pretty well but I just have to get the right materials.

I love the way outdoor shots look but I really want to start experimenting with indoor shots, under different kinds of lighting.

Those are some awesome new pics you posted over the weekend!!! :rock :rock :rock

That Grey-Hulk looks amazing!!! :rock

Nice work :clap :clap
All these great piccies are making me want to invest in a decent camera.
x :peace

Back