My Statue/Figure Photography.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Camera Test.

4440746576_077f2629ec_o.jpg

4440950304_1d1007e12e_o.jpg

4440746582_5260fb4185_o.jpg

4440746594_1749b81ba2_o.jpg

4440911874_8308d7cd50_o.jpg

4440950290_5dd281c092_o.jpg

4440950294_f19cce4604_o.jpg

Last edited:

"Excuse me, I have to go. Somewhere there is a crime happening..."

Those pics rock mate! :rock

"Excuse me, I have to go. Somewhere there is a crime happening..."
That crime would be me stealing this statue off my brother. :lol

This has been sat in the box in my office for well over a year and this is the first time i've seen it in person and it's stunning! i have to try to buy this off him seeing as he has no room for it. :D

Jay your pics are making me wanna buy those statues. They look amazing

Thanks bud! :rock

This room has all kinds of light coming from all angles so i have to deflect some away and deflect it from another angle to get the bits i want and don't want. Also playing with the settings on the Camera to make sure i get the shot i want so no auto mode as then you just get what the camera wants you to have. :lol

LOL! It's a slippery slope mate!

First you get a decent camera, then you NEED some lights and filters. Next you want some backdrops, then it's a light tent... before you know it, your spending more on the kit to photograph your collection than on the collection itself!

Good fun though, and your pictures so far are brilliant!

Keep shooting and posting.

Colin

LOL! It's a slippery slope mate!

First you get a decent camera, then you NEED some lights and filters. Next you want some backdrops, then it's a light tent... before you know it, your spending more on the kit to photograph your collection than on the collection itself!

:lol

I can believe it that stuff doesn't come cheap does it? I'm going to look into lighting very soon and probably a light tent but need to pay for the stuff coming from sideshow first. :D

Cheers Guys :rock

Now for my only Disney piece. :grin

I like how you're colour-coordinating the frames. Now stop teasing, show us your big guns! Maul bust anyone? :naughty

I like how you're colour-coordinating the frames. Now stop teasing, show us your big guns! Maul bust anyone? :naughty

:lol

Yeah they will all be done when i have somerwhere to take the pics i'm doing the small stuff as i don't have a big even backdrop yet. :(

Darth Maul PF pics could be up next week though. :rock

Back