My Son's Marvel Select and Legends Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because he is young, I have to run around the house looking for missing parts :(

Just glad, I am sticking to Hot Toys for myself. He can do what he wants with his Legends and Select lol

Very nice collection, I was going to start collecting the Legends series but decided to go for Hot Toys instead. I have two shoe boxes full of roughly 100 Marvel Universe (3 3/4") figures myself but no room to display them just yet.

Yeah, we have a lot of the 3.75" figures also. I really do like the look of some of the Select figures. Falcon especially. I might start collecting some Select's for myself.

Awww too cute i think ill gonna do this with my soon to be kid ill let him collect marvel legends and hands off on Hot Toys until he is old enough lol

Ha ha, too funny!! He is just sooo excited. Gotta love kids when they love their toys. Cool vid.

Yeah guys. He always gets excited with his toys. He seems a lot more natural when I don't have the camera shoved in his face though.

Back