My small collection - It's a start!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think your into Superman, Very Cool, I see you have a Alex Ross and I have the Kotobukiya I like it, You need a Michael Turner Supergirl to offset all the Testosterone

That sux that you got one of the ^^^^ty Dc Direct Heath Ledger Joker statues. The likness was amazing on some and horrible on others.
The best piece you have is the Superman Hush...That is an amazing statue and continues to climb in value everyday
Welcome!

That sux that you got one of the ^^^^ty Dc Direct Heath Ledger Joker statues. The likness was amazing on some and horrible on others.
The best piece you have is the Superman Hush...That is an amazing statue and continues to climb in value everyday
Welcome!

yea i must say was quite dissapointed with the joker heath ledger statue! doesn't look like him at all.. i think i might sell it!

The Superman Hush was my first piece!! love it!

yea i must say was quite dissapointed with the joker heath ledger statue! doesn't look like him at all.. i think i might sell it!

The Superman Hush was my first piece!! love it!

I bought one from a local store for $170 CAD (DC Direct joker), the sculpt on mine was good and actually looked like Heath.
Ended up going for $30US on Ebay. I made another $20 bucks off shipping but still, what a loss i took on it. Goodluck with your sale!

I bought one from a local store for $170 CAD (DC Direct joker), the sculpt on mine was good and actually looked like Heath.
Ended up going for $30US on Ebay. I made another $20 bucks off shipping but still, what a loss i took on it. Goodluck with your sale!

ouch! that is a loss! which local store? just curious cause i'm in Toronto too.. silver snail ??

ouch! that is a loss! which local store? just curious cause i'm in Toronto too.. silver snail ??

Nah.. I'm just outside of Toronto. It was a small place called "dragon's realm",
Nobody local carries Sideshow except for Silver Snail and their prices can be high so I just shop by mail now..especially since i'm into 1/6, shipping costs are not that high and there is hardly any chance of breakage

Nah.. I'm just outside of Toronto. It was a small place called "dragon's realm",
Nobody local carries Sideshow except for Silver Snail and their prices can be high so I just shop by mail now..especially since i'm into 1/6, shipping costs are not that high and there is hardly any chance of breakage

Yea silver snail has some really nice stuff but their prices can be a bit crazy! i went to "fanexpo" last year and their prices were crazy!

I agree with you, i much rather buy the statues and 1/6 figures by mail!

Back