My Silver Surfer, Thor, Thanos and Mistress Death by Bowen Designs Statue Review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gamegod2x

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I bring to you my latest review of Silver Surfer, Thor, Thanos and Mistress Death. These statues were produced by Bowen Designs. These four statues are just beautiful and really complement each other. If your on the fence on getting anyone of these statues I say go ahead and get them, I highly recommend them.

16533232811_31122ca861_h.jpg

Like, Subscribe and as always Thank You for Watching!

Nice video and thanks for sharing. I think Surfer steals the show for me. I just love the pose and paint scheme for it. Thor looks awesome as well though. Congrats. :rock

Who am I kidding? They ALL look awesome.

Excellent review. I've been meaning to get my Surfer custom chromed for awhile and just havent gotten around to it. I was so inspired by the duo I got them for Christmas a fe years ago and have them proudly displayed together under the framed Silver Surfer #3 comic. And I have LED multi colored lights to reflect the rainbow bridge lol.

Nice video. I actually have the action Surfer ( I did end up getting him chromed) and Mistress Death. I also have Thanos and Thor as well but my Thanos is the 1st one with the Infinity Gauntlet and my Thor is the classic museum piece. I love these BD pieces. They look so good and it's so nice to have such a big selection of Marvel characters to choose from.

Yeah, i was thinking of getting Silver Surfer chromed by Gary at Creations and Chrome in CA but im not sure if i still want to do it.

Nice video. I actually have the action Surfer ( I did end up getting him chromed) and Mistress Death. I also have Thanos and Thor as well but my Thanos is the 1st one with the Infinity Gauntlet and my Thor is the classic museum piece. I love these BD pieces. They look so good and it's so nice to have such a big selection of Marvel characters to choose from.

How did you like the chrome on Silver Surfer? Im still 50/50 if i want to do it or not.

How did you like the chrome on Silver Surfer? Im still 50/50 if i want to do it or not.

It looks really nice. He really blings in chrome. However, I do have the chrome museum Surfer as well. Looking back, I probably should have just left the action Surfer painted. The action Surfer looks awesome with its regular paint and I think it's a nice contrast to the museum chrome piece I already have. Now they both bling but I kinda miss the way it looked before I had it customized. You can't go wrong with just leaving it as is if that's what you want. It's still a phenomenal looking statue. Either way you're going to have a great looking Surfer statue in your collection.

Back