My sideshow and cinemaquette collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW is all I can say here. I've seen a lot of displays over the years but this is the single most impressive display I have EVER seen. Amazing. You must be really well off my friend.

WOW is all I can say here. I've seen a lot of displays over the years but this is the single most impressive display I have EVER seen. Amazing. You must be really well off my friend.

Your IM Busts look Great Amin, Congrats

Very Great acqusition Amin ;)

nice one bro! you rock!!!!

Thanks Guys for all the kind words.

What do you guys think? as we are just in the year of 2010, I am thinking to reorganize or to display all my Cinemaquette collections bcoz I have missed some of cm items. If time permits, I will try to do it.

So hang on..

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Ok, Guys... let me share the scans of HCG Predator 2 Biohelmet. It can be hanged or desk display with magnet attached as sideshow's pcs.

Inner mask is pretty much the same as SS with battery operated. And this pcs comes with mesh eye type. Unlike the SS chopper predator, still with painted eyes like Celtic. Little disappointed really..but I am predator freak, so got to have to complete the whole set.

Of all HCG and sideshow pcs, SS Wolf predator mask is the best imho.

predator2bio1.jpg

predator2bio3.jpg

predator2bio4.jpg

predator2bio5.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin KO

it seems the oxmox lifesize pieces are fairly easy to get in europe through a distributor in germany, but try to get one in north america is next to impossible.

i guess that makes up for the hassle it takes to get sideshow pieces over to europe:rolleyes:

Oxmox are actually and Australian based company on the Gold Coast in QLD. Here's their web address

https://www.studiooxmox.com/

still sux for you US guys though!!!

After Bowen Daredevil complete sets, now the RED Hulk and Green Hulk join the league. Hope I dont get too much involved in bowen. oh..the virus is really in.

greenhulk1.jpg

greenhulk2.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Thank you Amin for helping me to buy my 1st Bowen piece and even more amazing it will also be my 1st Marvel statue. More a horror scifi fan but have always had a soft spot for the Hulk.:D
Nice pics with your D700. Using a 50mm 1:4 lens or going for major macro with a 105mm lens? I have the D700 with 50mm and on a tripod your life will be even more awesome surrounded by your sculptures.:banana
Your collection is amazing and thank you for sharing. Always love checking in to see what is new.

HCG Alien Life Size Bust.

Ok, Guys... one word: IMPRESSED. now it is time to reveal the most awaited scans of HCG Alien Life Size bust. I am very pleased with the outcome from sculpt, paint and likeness without doubt (if compared to proto pcs)
Now I can eat and sleep well really.

hcgalien1.jpg

hcgalien3.jpg

hcgalien4.jpg

hcgalien7.jpg

hcgalien8.jpg

hcgalien9.jpg

hcgalien10.jpg

hcgalien11.jpg

hcgalien12.jpg

hcgalien13.jpg

Thks