My sideshow and cinemaquette collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amin what camera you use man... she always does some nice pics

I am just a beginner in photography. You should ask the pro like Squider or Imsoniac for better scans.

Now I m using Nikon D700 and trying to get the tripod soon so I can take better scans for you guys.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

After Bowen Daredevil complete sets, now the RED Hulk and Green Hulk join the league. Hope I dont get too much involved in bowen. oh..the virus is really in.

bowenredhulk1.jpg

bowenredhulk2.jpg

greenhulk1.jpg

greenhulk2.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

I am just a beginner in photography. You should ask the pro like Squider or Imsoniac for better scans.

Now I m using Nikon D700 and trying to get the tripod soon so I can take better scans for you guys.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko
thanks Amin for the info... but the Nikon D700 is too expensive for me.

i think you make photos like a pro :) the green Hulk looks nice... congrats

New Hulks Amin?
And Bowen at that! Now your in trouble!

Now you could always diversify and get my cool Ult Cap! ;)

Sorry bandwith exceeded. Will be back soon. Pls go to the last page to view the latest collection.

Thks

display2.jpg

display4.jpg

display1-4.jpg

display3-1.jpg
Hey there Ami .. i was wondering .. for what i can see .. that you keep buying and changing your display .. its more room in this office pic .. that you can post .. to be honest .. if you have blue prints for this room .. or more details to it .. or .. more pictures .. will be nice .. IM building a room to .. need some impiration . ..!!

ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE. I've never seen your collections equal. Curious, roughly how much $$$ are you in to this collection, and what else do you collect.

Back