My sideshow and cinemaquette collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Was just talking about IM ... Iron Man ...
Original paint from Sideshow for the War machine & the Bright one ?
never saw that before ...

Well, never mind, it was just a simple question ... Everything's clear..Bro...

Regards

You can check those 2 links ... you will understand what I'm talking about

https://www.garage-kits.com/images/superhero/superhero_big/bg_ironmanbustrepaint.jpg

https://www.garage-kits.com/images/superhero/superhero_big/bg_sideshowironmanbustrepai.jpg

Yes, Bro. sorry for misunderstanding.

I didnt read properly if you are referrring to Iron Man Busts loll:rotfl:chew

I thought you are replying me for godfather bust. haha

Thks
rgds
Amin Ko

Sideshow Queen Alien Diorama.
This pcs is truly amazing sculpt and congrats to those who make it. The details is so awesome and one of the best pcs for this year diorama. Here the scans and hope you guys enjoy it.

queenalien1a.jpg

queenalien2a.jpg

queenalien3a.jpg

queenalien4a.jpg

queenalien10.jpg

queenalien11.jpg

queenalien13.jpg

queenalien14.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

my apologies if this question has been asked before... you seem to have lots of SS stuff displayed - are the photos of the same room with different displays in the cabinets or do u have multiple room that look similar?
Is this your house or an office type set up???
Keep collecting!

my apologies if this question has been asked before... you seem to have lots of SS stuff displayed - are the photos of the same room with different displays in the cabinets or do u have multiple room that look similar?
Is this your house or an office type set up???
Keep collecting!

It is office. and I have to make the display rolling. space and empty boxes are killing me now. now I am out of space and hope can build my own museum in the future when the time comes.

Thks for viewing.
Rgds
Amin Ko

It is office. and I have to make the display rolling. space and empty boxes are killing me now. now I am out of space and hope can build my own museum in the future when the time comes.

Thks for viewing.
Rgds
Amin Ko

Free admission ?

Back