My Showroom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant believe I missed all this :horror. Funny considering I was going on about getting it finished :lol

Looks amazing! Congrats :clap

Thank you very much, people!!!!!!!!!!!!

The next will be to build the external displays and my original art framed:

16id2ma.jpg

Looks like you can buy more to fill it full!! Wow ita still amazing when I see them again !!
The mirror effect looks good too! Did you buy those piece by piece or you brought it to cut into pieces?

The mirrors and the glass were installed by a professional. The mirror comes in three pieces for every row.

Where did you find those LED strips? They look really flexible and I've been looking for something like this. The closest thing I found was at Ikea but they have allot of wires.

I bought from a user on the spanish collectors forum that I usually post.

Hard work pays off... Awesome display bro... Congrats and thanks for sharing them with us :clap

tumblr_kv4399hWWz1qzdr4go1_500.jpg

Hi, people!!!!

Thank you very much for your comments

I'm back with more news! I started to install the individual display cases!

One display case is dedicated to movies, other for Marvel and DC figures (repeated characters and statues not 1/4 or 1/5) and the last one for my manganime girls.

The showroom will be 2 display cases more, one to pinups and another for film statues again.

Some pictures of the process:

2vitrell06.jpg

2vitrell05.jpg

2vitrell04.jpg

CopiardeIMG_1810.jpg

CopiardeIMG_2268.jpg

02-4.jpg

03-3.jpg

04-2.jpg

05-1.jpg

06.jpg

Thanks for reading!

Thank you very much for your comments!!! :):):)

Very cool!!

Is that a Bubblegum Crisis at the bottom left with the motorcycle?

This?

1242bb51950de0b12cb036165004.jpg

sniper03.jpg

No, is a statue based on a design by Tsukasa Bullet

Love the glass cases! Who makes them?

I bought in a store supply shop called RETIF, a Spanish shop of a French franchise, I think. Mi displays are the number 1 and 3:

ztdllk.jpg

:wave

Thank you very much for your comments!!! :):):)

This?

No actually i was talking about the girl in red with the motorcycle but now that I think about it it looks like Asuka from Evangelion.
the motorcycle threw me off.:slap

Thank you very much, people!!

No actually i was talking about the girl in red with the motorcycle but now that I think about it it looks like Asuka from Evangelion.
the motorcycle threw me off.:slap

Yes, she´s Asuka:

01.jpg

04-1.jpg

09-1.jpg

Awesome! It reminds me a lot about Masamune Shirow's Deunan. BTW where did you get it, is it custom?

I bought from e2046 a few years ago.

Back