My Sentinel vs X-Men pics :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
p!tu said:
its cool!!! i know about babys!!!!
Forum.jpg
:rotfl :rotfl :rock

Hey Gambit,

Great to see foto's up of it and so glad that you are happy with it. I felt really guilty when you ordered at forbidden planet and it got cancelled, and you kept missing out, so you definately deserve this.

So glad I could help you and you could help me.

Many thanks

Colin

p.s. Hope you get one soon Shell, I'll keep my eyes open too.

ifu03612 said:
Great to see foto's up of it and so glad that you are happy with it. I felt really guilty when you ordered at forbidden planet and it got cancelled, and you kept missing out, so you definately deserve this.

hey pal
thanks to you indeed.

I was also sad when forbidden planet cancelled my order as they say they ran out of stock. 1 week later I ordered the Thing bust from them and they also cancelled it :monkey4

Pitu, what is the deal with Colossus? why you need him so badly?>

DL, el roranous, nomalas, alice...:rock :rock :rock :rock

ifu03612 said:
Hey Gambit,

So glad I could help you and you could help me.

Many thanks

Colin

p.s. Hope you get one soon Shell, I'll keep my eyes open too.

Hi Colin :wave

Hope your ok.
It was really nice of you to do that for Gambit, he's wanted one forever!

Thanks,that would be really kind, i'm determined to get one eventually.
x :D :duff

Hiya Shell,

Yeah i'm good half way through my final exams.

Hope your keeping well.

It's a great piece, never had it displayed it was far too big

Colin

ecthelion said:
:monkey5 :chew how much you paid for this one? damn, it is sooooo nice

not so much I can say. 860 $ shipped in UK. I have a friend in London and he will probably will carry it to Istanbul for me on 5th of June. He also take pics for me, he rocks :maul

You really deserve it Gambit, I know you were looking for a looooong time! Congrats and I hope you can get to it soon!! :rock

thanks buddy,
Unfortunately the direct flights to Phillippines cancelled and I had to fly over Korea which costs me more 750 $ and so I cancelled my trip to Phillippines.
I will be able to take my pics in June :rock

Back