My Sentinel vs X-Men pics :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gambit

Super Freak
Reaction score
I started collecting statues like 16 months ago. I was so new to collecting and cancelled Doom exclusive, Sentinel vs x-men exc ..etc last year thinking that I might get them from ebay for a cheaper amount:lol

after so many months looking for one to buy, dear collector freak ifu03612 sent me a PM and asked if I am still looking for. Taking into account that Chris is no longer selling his exc to me I dive in to ifu's proposal and my friend in London got the package yesterday.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to see this beauty yet but here are the pics :maul

thanks to ifu for great packagin:

xs2wk1.jpg

the base:

xs5lm9.jpg

Cylops:

xs6oe0.jpg

Colossus :

xs7iv9.jpg

Sentinel head, much better than Bowen's sentinel or the sentinel head on x3 movie:

xs9qj0.jpg

and...

xs11zj7.jpg

congrats gambit! definitely one of the best x-men statues around. here's pics of mine previously posted elsewhere.

IMG_5147.jpg

IMG_5148.jpg

IMG_5149.jpg

IMG_5150.jpg

IMG_5151.jpg

IMG_5152.jpg

Thanks CF and P1 :rock

p!tu, you have a better chance to get this in US, I suggest you to get one before 2.nd being released. It looks great even from the pics

I am only missing Cap vs red skull in my collection but I am not sure if I really want it or not.
I cancelled exclusive VS when SS announces the Cap PF. I dunno, may be in time I might buy one if I find a cheap regular.

Congratz Gambit. This is truly an amazing piece and I agree that the Sentinel head is by far the best sculpt out there, IMO.

thanks Shell, toe, splif, meta

actually I did not take the pics myself and I am like 9000 km away from my statue now but will ask my friend to take a pic with a 1:6 figure if he can.

shell, milady, I really hope you can find one like me from UK
If I will see one selling at ebay or at forums, I will send you a PM ;)

gambit said:

shell, milady, I really hope you can find one like me from UK
If I will see one selling at ebay or at forums, I will send you a PM ;)

Thank you kind sir :inlove :duff

You're right, getting one in the UK would be ideal but unfortunately I may have no choice but to go international

Awesome Statue! :bow

x

Congratz Gambit! I'm really happy for you! Glad I got my exclusive from SSC when it became available, and didn't cancel it! I'm not such a big Marvel fan, see. Guess it was my first Marvel piece too. Couldn't resist, because of the light up feature, which is so cool!
Nonetheless, I'm happy I have it, safely packed in it's box, waiting until I have some room, and more importantly a descent cabinet (DON'T mention Detolf's and the likes...!).

Oh, and I have the 2nd VS piece on order also. Exclusive of course! I hope you have too?

Congrats man!

Boy, I wish I had gotten into this part of the hobby earlier!:monkey2

I would have been soooooooooo much cheaper!:google

Hell yes!!!! I'm so happy you were finally able to get your hands on one. This is still my favorite piece in my collection and the future releases will probably only solidify that position.

Congrats bro :rock

Congrats Gambit! You have waited a long time for this so I hope that it makes you happy. Every time I stare at mine I think Damn I love this thing. IT must be my favorite piece in my whole collection. :rock

El Roranous said:
Congrats Gambit! You have waited a long time for this so I hope that it makes you happy. Every time I stare at mine I think Damn I love this thing. IT must be my favorite piece in my whole collection. :rock
hey rory how about sharing that love!!! i just want the colosus ok thats it. plz:monkey2

p!tu said:
hey rory how about sharing that love!!! i just want the colosus ok thats it. plz:monkey2
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
P!tu if I didn't love it so much I would sell it to you in a heart beat. Or if I had some more but this is my baby. :chew

El Roranous said:
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
P!tu if I didn't love it so much I would sell it to you in a heart beat. Or if I had some more but this is my baby. :chew
its cool!!! i know about babys!!!!
Forum.jpg

Back