My second custom ( done entirely by myself that is)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I made this Manny Pacquiao figure for my wife's seven year old nephew, who is a big fan. Although I have hundred's of customs figures, this is only the second sculpt that I actually painted myself. With so many great artists here I just seem to enjoy collecting their work more.

I bought this head sculpt from Ada Chan. It is a bit rough especially the shape of the eyes. I still like it and think it is a pretty good likeness of Manny. I cut the neck to fit the TTL body. Actually it is the first TTL body that I have bought and I have to say for the price they are pretty damn good.

Anyways here it is..........:wink1:

23lgi9d.jpg

10wurcx.jpg

2h4asr5.jpg

awesome job!. I have to concur, the TTL bodies are great, the articulations are very tight and they are cheap!, that is the best part.

Keep them coming!

That's a great paint up, especially for being your second! I finished my first paint up today and am very pleased with how it came out, but my eyes are lacking. Yours are very well done!

that's awesome! i like it!
i was actually hoping to sculpt a manny pacquiao head some day
perhaps his look from one of his more recent fights (cotto)

Back