My Rambo Custom (Almost Finished) Updated: 18/8/11

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheAnomaly

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Rambo Custom Progress:

View attachment 38092 View attachment 38091
18/08/11
Finally got the Rambo 3 Sculpt, Looks great IMO although he has a bit of a long neck. I also fixed the belt and pants which fit perfect now. Only need AK47, Bow, Quiver/Arrow Pouch & Arrows then he'll be finished.

View attachment 38090
10/08/11
Starting to look more like a Rambo outfit now, i've added a black vest, black assault boots & belt. The belt & the pants are way to big, i'll have to fix that. Just need the headsculpt, weapons & quiver now and he'll look great.

View attachment 38089
02/08/11
Got the Barney Ross pants today, they are quite big for the royce body but should look ok when i get a belt on him. I have added some other bits for reference until i get the proper Parts. I am thinking of going with the vest look but obviously i will need a black vest. Please give me your opinions on what would look better: Vest or no Vest ?

View attachment 37271
26/07/11
I am finally starting my Rambo Kitbash, I thought i'd throw some pics up for anyone whos intrested. I ain't got much yet but heres what i have so far. I'm starting with the Hot Toys Royce Body (Not Perfect But It Will Look OK), Hot Toys Rambo 3 Necklace & Hot Toys Barney Ross Knife.

So if anyone has any ideas or any bits for sale that they think would be good for this let me know.

I'll keep updating this thread as i get more bits for this.

Last edited:
Re: Starting My Rambo Custom

Get you some Ross pants and boots. Rambo III sculpt and you are in business.

These are really nice and high quality - my only complaint is that I need to dry brush my Rambo's hair with a matt black - its a little shiny for my liking

IMG_0165.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

Last edited:

Here is One of Our customs...I have this Head available if you need it? PM me, I may have a part 3 sculpt as well.
131wl.jpg

Last edited:

Moe are you selling the painted head now?

You need that Painted Sure PM me...I was Just posting to help him decide if he needs a head sculpt for his rambo, But if you need help also, let me know Buddy.

You need that Painted Sure PM me...I was Just posting to help him decide if he needs a head sculpt for his rambo, But if you need help also, let me know Buddy.

I'm really looking for the longer hair look of Rambo 3. If you have one have you got any pics ? Your custom looks awesome though. :)

Last edited:

These are really nice and high quality - my only complaint is that I need to dry brush my Rambo's hair with a matt black - its a little shiny for my liking

Yeah those heads look good, mate. I'll think about getting one of those.

Got the Barney Ross pants today, they are quite big for the royce body but should look ok when i get a belt on him. I have added some other bits for reference until i get the proper Parts. I am thinking of going with the vest look but obviously i will need a black vest. Please give me your opinions on what would look better: Vest or no Vest ?

I will post more pics as i get the parts. :clap

View attachment 37637

Last edited:

Starting to look more like a Rambo outfit now, i've added a black vest, black assault boots & belt. The belt & the pants are way to big, i'll have to fix that. Just need the headsculpt, weapons & quiver now and he'll look great.

View attachment 37797 View attachment 37798

Last edited:
Back