My premium format collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow oh wow dude, awesome set-up, collection & the walls rock:rock

star-emoticon.gif
star-emoticon.gif
star-emoticon.gif
star-emoticon.gif
star-emoticon.gif

germany-flag-waving-emoticon-animated.gif

Just amazing Ford! Amazing arrangement of display, I am very impressed. Do you have a single shot of everything? Or is it all spread out all over the room?

at the moment ive got 2 pf´s per shelve. but when terminator, leonidas and hellboy II will arrive i must make some new shelves on other walls

here is a single shot. but without freddy and jason. they are on the opposite wall...
and sorry for the pic quality, but its hard to take good photos because of the light from the window and because of my cam:lol

29032009695.jpg

looks superb, i'm always one for something different. seems everyone needs to have everything locked up behind glass all the time, not that there's anything wrong with that, but this type of display is also good since you can get up close and personal with the statues while still having them dispalyed nicely.

in my opinion it also looks better when they arent behind glass. some people think, that it isnt good for the statue because of dust. but its not true. ive always displayed them like this and scarface is my oldest statue. and his white dress is exactly the white that it was for many years ago.

here are more pics. in reality it looks much better. but my cam is not very good:

29032009683.jpg

29032009685.jpg

29032009687.jpg

here my favorite
29032009686.jpg

29032009690.jpg

29032009688.jpg

29032009689.jpg

29032009692.jpg

very unique and cool display. very inspring. and awesome pf collections.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Had to bump this thread, one of my favorite collections to look at. Love how you have them displayed with a dvd boxset behind them, looks real classy! I'm a dvd collector myself, and have some cool boxsets or store exclusives that would look great dispayed in a similar manner.

Still waiting on your Hellboy 2 PF pics!

Back