My Predator Elder Bust is Nearing Completion (pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got these progress pics yesterday. About 2 weeks or so until completion. The last 2 pics are the finished versions of #10 and 11. I'm #12/20. This will be the centerpiece of my Predator collection. It is 1:1 scale.

6714_1.JPG

6819_1.JPG

6564_1.JPG

664f_1.JPG

nice piece, I wish I could get in

Pete does awesome masks! That Elder rules! Too bad it's latex and not a resin casting though, I prefer resin for collecting purposes. Between him and Larry from GK Asylum they've put out some absolutely STUNNING pieces.

Pete does awesome masks! That Elder rules! Too bad it's latex and not a resin casting though, I prefer resin for collecting purposes. Between him and Larry from GK Asylum they've put out some absolutely STUNNING pieces.

Edit: It is foam filled latex.

Last edited:
WOW! Thats brilliant! I do have one issue, why are the dreads blue? Were they blue in P2?

yeah..the 1/6 Hot Toys Elder has blue dreads as well. I think all the Elders have blue dreads as a way to differentiate their status.
~~hmmm... I'm gonna contact the creator and see if there are any cancellations/non payers and see if I can get one.

hell yeah i want one.
Just looks amazing. But out of reach at the moment unless hes off and on on making them?

I'd love to have a bust like that but if I ever got one my collection would take a turn in a completely new direction

Back