my predator 1/1 bio collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
these are above my bed,my wife doesnt mind them,not very often a woman will let you fill your bedroom with such things,oh and here is my vintage star wars wall in the same room.

very nice mate but don't you think it's a little dangerous having them directly above the bed???

Impressive collection bobamike.:clap

Sideshow seriously needs to make 1:1 P1 and P2 bio masks.
Yeah all i need is pred1 and any elders that they might make

very nice mate but don't you think it's a little dangerous having them directly above the bed???
They are not going anywhere. The bases are anchoredto the wall and the magnets are pretty strong, so I feel safe with them there.

Yeah all i need is pred1 and any elders that they might make

They are not going anywhere. The bases are anchoredto the wall and the magnets are pretty strong, so I feel safe with them there.

cool stuff!!!
I will post a picture of mine soon!!

these are above my bed,my wife doesnt mind them,not very often a woman will let you fill your bedroom with such things,oh and here is my vintage star wars wall in the same room.

You've got one cool wife! And impressive collection indeed! :hi5:

Wow,awesome collection!:)
Not in my bedroom(my wife would kill me!)but in the living room...my little collection:

Thats to funny, my wife doesnt care what I display in the bedroom, but the living room is off limits,atleast for toys. I am displaying my sharks teeth in the coffee table.and these are big teeth i dive for in rivers on the coast. I have several 4 inch megladon teeth and about a hundred or more that range from 2inches to half an inch. Ok enough about teeth.

I had about 10 1:1 bio's at one point but they are all fan made (still awesome but not official) so i decided to sell them and put the money into official

photo0005fw.jpg

Tracker should of been here days ago but his not :(

Thats to funny, my wife doesnt care what I display in the bedroom, but the living room is off limits,atleast for toys. I am displaying my sharks teeth in the coffee table.and these are big teeth i dive for in rivers on the coast. I have several 4 inch megladon teeth and about a hundred or more that range from 2inches to half an inch. Ok enough about teeth.

Pics of your sharktrophys,please!:wink1:

Sweet! Its nice to see what you guys have done with your bios. I still need to get the weapons. As for my shark teeth trophies, i will post some pics later today, that is if you guys wont mine.Hunting shark teeth is one of my passions, and I go diving for them evwey chance I get.

I like the bezerker that has dreads, i would like to add dreads to all of mine. Anybody have any ideas on how to do that?

Back