My photos from Comic-Con 2005 *COMPLETED* (20 new pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

Updated now with more Narnia, Kong, and a lot more Sideshow, including 1:1 Maul bust, 1:1 Endo, Dr. Doom, and some requested Vader/Obi.

Refresh the page if the new thumbnails do not appear

cheers

Excellent pictures Charles. Thank-you. :bow

Any chance of taking full pictures of Aragorn at the Black Gates and Legolas and Gimli on Arod...?

Just so we can see the whole piece.

Thanks.

I'm blown away by the Aragorn @ BG statue.
Face sculpt is way better than I thought.
Thank you for the pics. :bow :bow

Lakehouse...... all ui can say is DITTO

Aragorn at the black gate is awesome

Re: sdcc pic

Awesome pics!!!

Some of the clearest pics I've seen. I have to admit the Narnia stuff looks 100% better with those pics. The Centaur piece is awesome. Very Detailed!!!

Great photos!! :hat
All the new LotR pieces look fantastic. Love the Kong, but its just not for me. I'm saving my money for the Narnia line which look incredible. The White Witch and cowering dwarf is amazing.

Now these are the pics I was wanting for. I still feel the same about each one though. Legolas & Gimli and Sauron will be my last two pieces. I love, love, love the 1:1 Darkness and the Obi and Vader make an excellent pair.

Aragorn at the black gates and Galadriel are excellent pieces. I still don't like Leg's face. I wish I could see more pics of the Yoda 1:1.

Uploaded I think close to 20 more photos.

-Even cleaner shots of Aragorn's face with different lighting
-1 new Legolas
-Narnia aslan/ww bookends
-2 more kong pieces
-corpse bride display
-sideshow Grievous
-sideshow Predator
-Richard Taylor
-Peter Jackson!
-Naomi Watts
-Jack Black
-Jessica Biel
-Adrian Brody

Hi-res battle troll:

That's all folks! Hope you've enjoyed these.

!!

GREAT PICS as always Chuck………..THANKS!!!!

Looks like Kong is in a bit of trouble with that T-Rex!!!!

Your pic of the Battle Troll of Mordor is just plain and simple AWESOME!!!!
Can you please tell me just how big it is?? It the footprint big?? THANKS AGAIN!!

Re: !!

After seeing that picture of the battle troll I am even more impressed with it. Can't wait to get it. With the way they are shipping now it most likely won't be long.:banana

Back