My photos from Comic-Con 2005 *COMPLETED* (20 new pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: !!

So, when is that ploystone statue of those chicken fingers and waffle frys coming out? I'll take two!!!:lol

Re: !!

Great stuff Chuck - amazing as always. :bow :bow :bow

Cool seeing the celeb pics too. Naomi Watts :drool and that one of PJ is the best. :google :rock2

Re: re

Chuck what camera do you use? I would not say your pics all have to with lighting/setting -- becz at those convetion those are great pics -- so whats the camera buddy?

I just noticed the picture of Jessica Biel in the Gallery . Is she in Kong ? If so , does anyone know if any of the statues have her in them ? Been a big fan of hers since 7th Heaven started .

:drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

Oh , OK . Thanks Josh ! I would love to have a statue of her someday .

What company made that awesome Corpse Bride diorama Chuck? I GOTTA KNOW!!! :drool

It's a Canon...
4 mega pixel, I believe. Awesome pics for that resolution...

What company made that awesome Corpse Bride diorama Chuck? I GOTTA KNOW!!!

B- no company as far as I know! Sorry to disappoint but I think those were the actual puppets(if that's the right term?) used in the movie.

I really didn't ask anyone or check into it at all, but that's just my guess based on the quality. They had this beautiful set up with studio lights and a covering overhead to shield from the lackluster convention lighting. I was just having a field day! These are some of my favorite photos from the entire con, because they came out so crisp and clean! It's like you have a unique snapshot from the movie all to your own! No glass to block it or anything. Here's a larger version of it:

corpsehi1jt.jpg

I'm using a high rez close-up I took of the front area where the "Johnny Depp" guy is(the action taking place before the first pillar) as a screensaver right now :hearts Here's a snippet from it:

corpseclose3vu.jpg

Ju- Phan is right! It's actually 5 megapixel, but it doesn't make a difference, I only use the second highest resolution setting for these. It's just a little Canon Elph point and shoot.

I discovered early on that I do not need 2400+(or whatever the number is) pixel photos except on the most extreme of occasions. They eat up a lot more space and battery power too. And to think I almost bought a 7 MP camera!

awesome pics, chuck... i'm aspiring to be better at taking pictures though... i have a canon g2 4.0 but my hands is not as steady... do you use photoshop to touch them up a bit?

anyhoo, the diorama was put together by the artists at Gentle Giant... I think they will be releasing some statues from that movie... McFarlane also has the rights to produce the 6" figures and the 1:6 scale stuffed "dolls". Will be interesting to see.

Back