My PF Lurtz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started this hobby 2 years ago. I Missed a lot of great statues in lotr line . I had to buy lurtz and berserker near 1k each. But I'll never regret the move that i did. So epic ones.

I started this hobby 2 years ago. I Missed a lot of great statues in lotr line . I had to buy lurtz and berserker near 1k each. But I'll never regret the move that i did. So epic ones.

:horror :eek :horror :eek :horror :eek :horror :eek :horror :eek

Now that is a heck of a start!!!

Yikes! I couldn't justify spending that much. I was able to find the PF Lurtz for $100 shipped, but it wasn't the exclusive. I really wanted the bow. :(

I have three, Lurtz, Berserker (ex), and the regular Moria Orc (he was cheap, will repaint and tailor new leather outfit).

OK Mr Lurtz had to spend the holiday in the post office!

He tried to come home on Saturday but nobody was home!

Tomorrow is going to be a AWESOME homecoming!!!

Yikes! I couldn't justify spending that much. I was able to find the PF Lurtz for $100 shipped, but it wasn't the exclusive. I really wanted the bow. :(

I have three, Lurtz, Berserker (ex), and the regular Moria Orc (he was cheap, will repaint and tailor new leather outfit).

You getting a Lurtz for $100 is about as shocking as paying $1000 for it.

After a VERY busy few days, I was finally able to pick up this master piece! And what a wonder it is WOW, first impressions are this guy is HUGE, GIANT, VERY BIG! And VERY detailed and surprising it is not that heavy for something so BIG! I have no idea what I was thinking when he came out and I passed because I am a dork. My first PF and glad I finally was able to pick it up from a fellow forum member as I know it will come in great shape with no issues, THANKS odb!! If ANYONE is on the fence with him now is the time to jump off and GET IT! I can not stop looking at it, did I say it is HUGE! Funny as I read how difficult it was to put on his bow bag, it took me about 2 min? I am really loving this one! Pictures to follow when I can get to the camera....

sam1134u.jpg

this is my lurtz ;)

sam1134u.jpg

this is my lurtz ;)

Ugh oh Aragorn is that big??

I pondered in getting him and now it is out as the PF's are just too big!

Does anyone have the Moria Orc PF and take some pics side to side just for a reference as I am thinking about this one.....:slap

Wow nice setup. I'm happy to see that i got almost all those PF. Looks great in front of a wall like this. Might consider doing the same in my new house.

Back