My personal FAVORITE Spiderman 3 scene....(SPOILER)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I definitely liked the scenes, strutting down the street, jazz club and all. I said it in another thread, and I'm tellin' ya, give me a symbiote and I would be the same way. Prolly not so much in a 70's way as walking around and delivering one liners to ladies like, "Where ya been all my life schweetheart." And other really lame things that I think I look suave doing.

Funny you should mention that, when I watched the movie the second time today the jazz club scene made me think of The Mask. :lol

"give me another cookie" FOR THE WIN!
:rotfl

(I applaud raimi for putting this scene in):cool:

rw23 said:
Loved every second of Dark Pete, especially when he is on the phone with Prof. Conners, good stuff!

LOL that was my favorite part out of all the geeky dark peter scenes. :lol

I luv Sam Raimis weird humor it always finds a way into all his movies.

RoboDad said:
Clearly you don't get it. Peter Parker, as most superheroes, struggles with the duality of his "hero" identity and his "secret" identity. It was established fairly early in the film that his hero status had begun to go to his head. When MJ needs him to comfort and console her, he keeps turning the conversation back around to how great he is. When, as Peter Parker, he begins to go over to the dark side, he loses his perspective about who is the hero, Parker or Spider-Man, and he begins to believe that everyone sees him as the great superhero, even when he is in his street clothes.
That nail's head must be hurting from how directly you hit it. ;)

I think the whole Darker Parker sequence also served as an effective satirization of the "uber dark, uber cool anti-hero" trend in comic books. No matter how dark and angsty superheros get, they're still guys that run around in pajamas... and that's kind of cheesy now matter how you slice it....

I haven't seen the film yet will have to wait for DVD for that , but I saw these clips and the whole Dark Parker looks great!
I love the strutting down the street.....so cool :lol can't wait to see it all.

x

Seth Gecko said:
"give me another cookie" FOR THE WIN!
:rotfl

(I applaud raimi for putting this scene in):cool:

I friggin died dude! I try that on my wife now, but I get kicked in the nuts, why won't it work for me?:dunno

PosterBoyKelly said:
I friggin died dude! I try that on my wife now, but I get kicked in the nuts, why won't it work for me?:dunno

Odd...I also asked your wife for some more cookies, but she was more than happy to comply...:emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor

congerking said:
Odd...I also asked your wife for some more cookies, but she was more than happy to comply...:emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor

HOME WRECKER!!!!!

PosterBoyKelly said:
HOME WRECKER!!!!!

Next time you see your woman.. snap your fingers and swing your hips and whisper real loud.

"NOW DIG ON THIS!!"

(I can totally see PBK doin this)
lol

Last edited:
It's a silly scene. But unlike the best silly scene in the movie, there's no Bruce Campbell in it. IMO, the movie would have been much better served if this scene was at the 30 minute mark followed by an hour of more-of-the-same ending with the same 3 quarter mark of Parker tearing off the suit and infecting Eddie Brock. Give the family audience what they want (and what works best in the movie) and cut down the slower stuff allowing the suit to be more of a function of Parker's juvenile acting out.

Last edited:
I get it, the dancing scenes makes sense. PP is a dork & that's what he thinks is "cool".

That still doesn't stop it from being the worst couple of minutes I have EVER seen in a movie theatre. I am still cringing and I saw it last Friday. Ruined the movie for me, wish it didn't but it did.

I think it would have gone over better if they cut that part down a bit and showed him fighting the bad guys some too instead of just showing the pictures as Jameson looks through them.

Loved it!!Can't stop watching it on youtube.:D :cool:(by the response everyone in my theater did as well)

Back