my own expendables

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katana99

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
photo.php

6 of them now..

Pic is broken. These should probably be posted in General Collectibles with the rest of the Expendables threads. :huh

I always wondered why Expendables threads -- and threads for other military licenses like 300, Inglorious Basterds, Rambo, Platoon, Gladiator, etc. -- weren't moved to this section anyway. Seems like they'd fit better here.

Might even consider moving spy-movie threads here ... like James Bond and 24. They'd fit right in, and might liven things up a bit.

SnakeDoc

Last edited:
I always wondered why Expendables threads -- and threads for other military licenses like 300, Inglorious Basterds, Rambo, Platoon, Gladiator, etc. -- weren't moved to this section anyway. Seems like they'd fit better here.

Might even consider moving spy-movie threads here ... like James Bond and 24. They'd fit right in, and might liven things up a bit.

SnakeDoc

Dunno.gif

I like how it read "liven things up a bit."

Because when I think Itch Slap.... Yup... I think 007. :lecture:cuckoo:

Thanks, I'm still waiting for a Captain America for body for Dolph but I was just really excited after seeing the movie had to put them together also working on Toll Road and a Booker. Yeah, i have a Justified bash.

Great job on both teams, wish DAM would do them. I know the HS are out there but the gear, uniforms and weapons would be tough to get accurate.

Back