My Obi Wan Kenobi Timeline

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, thats it I've heard enough about ghost Obi Wan..... now I'm gonna have to try this. gimme a while to wrap my head around it, and I may need a skilled caster for this but dang it i'm gonna try it, just gimmie time, I love you guys pushing me to the limits :1-1: :hi5:

I have a feeling I'm gonna end up like all :panic: :thud: :lol

Ok....I had this crazy idea on how you could maybe go about the ghost Kenobi.:cuckoo:

I've seen these clear 12" gi joes here & there on ebay over the years to serve as your base body....

clearjoe.jpg

Obtain yourself a cast old man kenobi's head in clear resin.

If you have access to one of those heating elements used to seal plastic bags or plastic for shrink wrapping things,you could fasion him some under & outer robes out of clear plastic.

heatsealer.jpg

His robes are long so there would not really be any need for boots unless you wanted to go all out.

...Again,all just a thought.:D

Ok....I had this crazy idea on how you could maybe go about the ghost Kenobi.:cuckoo:

I've seen these clear 12" gi joes here & there on ebay over the years to serve as your base body....

Obtain yourself a cast old man kenobi's head in clear resin.

If you have access to one of those heating elements used to seal plastic bags or plastic for shrink wrapping things,you could fasion him some under & outer robes out of clear plastic.

heatsealer.jpg

His robes are long so there would not really be any need for boots unless you wanted to go all out.

...Again,all just a thought.:D

You might be on to something there :pray:

heres what I got for reference:

ghostobi1.png

ghostobi2.jpg

ghostobi3.jpg

ghostobi4.jpg

I put one of each Anakin as to not offened the die hard OT guys :pfft: :rotfl

Last edited:
After seeing the pics for the movies,another thought comes to mind.

With the blueish,whiteish,silvery cast of the images,it kind of reminded of the paint scheme ToyBiz used for the Twilight Ringwraith from LOTR.
TLRW.jpg

Maybe paint up an old Ben,clothes & all.Of course there will be no ghostly transparency.You might could try it on a hasbro before possibly ruining a sideshow figure.

whoa that's one huge obi-wan timeline lol

I had done this one years ago,
but i'm still surprised why no toy company has yet to do a line of obi-wan from the first episode? did they really think only qui-gon jin would be posed with darth maul?

lol, I still have the mold and can cast up some more if people are interested, BUT, the pony tail and braids are long gone. gonna have to get "customizy" and make your own with mo-hair :)

https://sunohc.com/sculpts/ewan/

7.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

one of my favorite pictures
14.jpg

If you are going for a full timeline you would need this Obi Wan...

cwnewlook_bg.jpg

as well as...

SWCW21-25_1.jpg

I think your work is amazing though. really like all your clones as well as your Obi Wans.

Back